Unibody Mac mini, Apple TV, original Mac mini comparison video
Posted: 06 July 2010 01:25 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE5AZ4Td71E[/youtube]

We give you a look at the three Apple products that fit best into the home theater, with our look at the new unibody , the original Mac mini, and the . The newly released Mac mini seems to be the best of both worlds between the orignal and the Apple TV, but of course, the Apple TV has the best interface.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 17 August 2010 02:52 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-08-17

FFvs13noctis its relatively iPod can store movies and music from iTunes, and paste it into the tv and watch high-quality stuff. Not worth it.

Posted: 21 August 2010 06:19 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-08-21

Pro line. How does it handle in day to day use? Read on and find out in this part of our Mac Mini review. Aesthetically, the new Mac Mini is a big step away from the older generation models: at 19.7×19.7cm, it’s substantially wider, but also much..

Posted: 26 August 2010 08:53 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-08-26

FFvs13noctis its pretty much an ipod that you can save movies and music to from itunes and plug it into your tv to watch in high quality and stuff.? not worth it.?

Posted: 28 August 2010 01:13 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-08-28

Apple products are best suited in the house with our eyes on the new unibody Mac mini, the Mac mini home, and Apple TV. The recently released Mac mini seems to be the best of both worlds between the emergence and the Apple TV, but of course, Apple TV is the best interface.