Noises Off Movie Review
Posted: 16 June 2010 02:53 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-06-16

An often overlooked comedy from the early 1990s, Noises Off is a hilarious look at the behind-the-scenes lives of a traveling theater group on the verge of destroying their own act. With an endless array of Hollywood talents such as Michael Caine, Carol Burnett, Denholm Elliott, Marilu Henner, Mark Linn-Baker, Christopher Reeve, John Ritter, and Nicolette Sheridan (whew!) - Noises Off somehow manages to combine this multitude of characters into a sensible, and sometimes outrageously hilarious, storyline. Movie buffs who love comedies should really consider watching Noises Off…

Lloyd Fellowes (Michael Caine) is the director of a traveling theater company. But despite his best efforts, he isn’t quite sure that he can get the cast and crew together in order to get his production off the ground. Working with a mixed cast of seasoned veterans and unknown newcomers, Fellowes never anticipates what he’s in for. With a series of romances, arguments, bouts with alcoholism, and rampant jealousy dominating events behind stage, everyone involved from the director down to the stagehands places the production in jeopardy. (Similar to the hit film Groundhog Day, Noises Off rehashes the same scenes - from the play - over and over again with a different outcome each time).

Posted: 16 June 2010 04:26 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  43
Joined  2010-05-31

Thanks for sharing dude!!!. Well I am not interested to watch movies. I am a huge fan of tv shows.

Posted: 22 June 2010 07:32 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2010-02-17

It appears the movie is really worth watching. Can anyone share the link to this movie?

Posted: 23 June 2010 08:05 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-06-23

Well, i had recenly watched this movie and it is really superb. I think it has been very nice to watch this.
I think everyone should watch this movie atleast one time, totally worthy.

Posted: 23 June 2010 11:02 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  39
Joined  2010-06-19

i have seen this movie number of times

Posted: 30 June 2010 01:39 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  311
Joined  2010-05-07

thanks for this great information i am big fan of movies.

Posted: 01 July 2010 06:18 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-07-01

This movie is a great film, period. Great concept, great cast, great plot. The inherent problem is the fact that most of this humor, though very fresh, is lost on most people.I saw this movie when I was younger, before I started acting, and I liked it

Posted: 07 October 2010 11:52 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  46
Joined  2010-09-17

nice movie information.yet to watch.