Shayne Lamas and Nik Richie: Married!
Posted: 20 April 2010 06:48 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-04-20

Nik Richie is the dude behind the popular gossip site TheDirty.com. He’s also the dude behind Shayne Lamas as we speak - they eloped last night!
She’s known him less than a week, but that’s cool. Shayne got engaged to Matt Grant on The Bachelor, having known him about that long as well.
Sources close to Shayne Lamas have confirmed that the two made it official at the ever-romantic altar inside Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas.
No word if they’ve had it annulled yet, but congrats, you kids!
Little is known about Nik, although it says a lot about a man when an Internet search turns up a mug shot as the first result. Call your lawyer, Shayne?

Who are we kidding, this is likely just a giant stunt for her reality show, Keeping Up with the ... whatever, we forget the name. It just reeks of a hoax.
Either way, the “marriage” has probably been consummated - and we don’t say that strictly because we’re talking about the oft-nude Shayne Lamas.
According to witnesses, the pair splurged on the “Michael Jordan Package” - a $519 value that includes 36 photos and a DVD copy of the wedding.
You know drop that kind of coin unless you’re going all the way. Well, unless you’re Britney Spears and then you dump Jason Alexander 55 hours later
SMART LIPO
email marketing

Posted: 20 October 2010 06:32 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-10-08

Thanks for this news..

Posted: 21 October 2010 02:12 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  95
Joined  2010-01-22

Thanks for sharing this news with us. Shayne Lamas is very hot and sexy actress.

Posted: 15 November 2010 01:16 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  311
Joined  2010-05-07

Oh really its a great news thanks for sharing this nice post….

Posted: 16 November 2010 05:35 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-06-25

that’s really too good news for the fans, wish them a happy married life. I m really happy for them..