How I Transfer DVD Movie Videos to my iPhone 3G S on Mac OS X
Posted: 19 April 2010 01:47 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2009-08-20

I was cheered when Apple’s iPhone 3G S made its debut. I bought one then soon. Also, I would like to put DVD movie videos on my iPhone 3G S, as well as most users, I guess. There Alice in Wonderland and Avatar are my favorite choices recently.

But what frustrated me is that I can?t transfer them to my iPhone or Mac Computer with several third-party software, because they are all copyright protected. I searched here and there?a lot of forums and blogs discussed about this: most actively, I used handbrake, failed. Finally, CNET News/The Cheapskate gave me a satisfied answer - WinX DVD Ripper for Mac and missed the giveaway offer chance that time :(. It can remove the protection tech for me (Continuously updating to support the latest copy protections are promised) and I have enjoyed a wonderful moment on my iPhone! ?In other words, it’s a great tool for making your DVDs watchable on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.?

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-20002684-58.html .

Moreover, today I got Handbrake, which a lot of people recommended, to compare with WinX for DVD to iPhone 3G S conversion. Just my own opinions:

1.  Popular: Handbrake wins. It has been there for years.
2.  Easy to use: Prefer Handbrake. I love its simple interface.
3.  Transcoding speed: WinX wins.
4.  Compatibility with protected DVDs: WinX.

So, you see, my iPhone really seek out the right host! And for yours, I am sure you know it.