Diet plan
Posted: 01 April 2010 05:00 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-01

I’ve tried various low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat diets for the past couple of years. Although the Atkins diet is very popular, it made me feel somewhat unhealthy.
The diet plan I’m on right now is the Medifast Diet. The caloric intake is roughly 800-1000 calories. However, it doesn’t make my body feel weak. It is a bit of a pricey diet, but there are plenty of coupons available on the internet (i.e.http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/Medifast-Diet). You should never pay full price.
My advice is just choose a diet plan which your body reacts positively to. No one knows your body better than you do!

Posted: 01 April 2010 06:05 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-04-01

I gone through this. I loose almost 15pounds in 6 months and it was really difficult to stick to diet plan you made. I loose this much by very tough mind and some normal exercise.

Posted: 10 April 2010 01:12 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-02-18

Friends, mostly people discuss that how to loss weight and different diets in order to loss the weight.  But i want to discuss something opposite. Means how to gain the weight by taking healthy diets. Some people have very low weight and they need such diet which can improve the weight. Could anyone describe such healthy and cost effective diet.

Posted: 12 April 2010 10:25 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-04-12

If you need to follow a 1200 calorie diet take a look at the five diet samples below, they are just over 1200 calories each. The 1200 calorie diets were never used on two consecutive days they were followed day by day then repeated after day five. This was done to limit any possible deficiency in vitamins or minerals.
————————————————
truck ac parts
Call Center Training

Posted: 30 November 2010 06:23 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2010-08-04

well i never follow any diet plan. i am so skinny.

‹‹ Noodle and Health      7 Cups Sweet. ››