Zenescope Brings ” Charmed ” To Comics
Posted: 31 March 2010 12:19 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  24
Joined  2010-03-19

Zenescope Entertainment has officially announced they have obtained the comic book and graphic novel publishing rights to the television property Charmed dvd (1998-2006) created by Constance M. Burge from Spelling Entertainment, under license from CBS Consumer Products.

The comic book publisher, known for beautiful, sultry and strong female characters, has now added three more to the mix. The ultra-popular Charmed dvd box set television series aired for eight seasons on The WB network and averaged more than 4 million viewers throughout its run.

Zenescope’s comic book series will feature a brand new storyline which picks up where the television series left off. The story follows the Halliwell sisters, a beautiful trio descended from a line of powerful but good witches, as they battle against evil beings in modern day San Francisco.
source:
http://www.dvdsetcollection.com

Posted: 16 April 2010 09:38 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-12

The comic book publisher known for beautiful and strong female characters too. Well one of my friend told me about a great link which i want to share with u people also hope u will like it,

the nanny dvd

Posted: 20 April 2010 02:28 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-04-20

Zenescope Entertainment has done a good job. Thanks to them.

Posted: 27 July 2010 09:35 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Joined  2010-07-27

Finally i found this through google

Regards

Gavin24

Posted: 23 December 2010 02:52 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-12-23

The term comes from the funniest work early in the middle, and came to apply to this type of environment where much of the comic. The sequential nature of the images, and the predominance of pictures over words that distinguish comics from picture books, although there is some overlap between the two.