How to Choose Computer Hardware Components?
Posted: 22 March 2010 10:15 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-03-22

The Motherboard - this is one of the most important parts you will buy for your computer-to-be. The type of motherboard you purchase will depend on its intended purpose of computer - be it an inexpensive computer for the kids, or a high-end computer for video gaming and video-editing. If you plan to use the latest CPUs, you’ll need a motherboard that is compatible with it. You have to take particular care in choosing pick your motherboard because it will determine the limitations of your computer. For example, if you want several USB ports, you have to make sure that your motherboard can handle that.
The CPU - If your motherboard does not include a CPU, you’ll need to select one that fits your motherboard’s pin configuration, and a clock speed that fits your budget and preferences. If you want to build a high-end computer, I would recommend you use a dual processor (Intel Core 2 Duo). The Pentium 4 processor is another a good choice.RAM chips significantly determine how efficiently your computer runs and affects how many programs your computer can operate smoothly at the same time. For optimal performance, buy at least 512MB- 1GB of RAM.

Posted: 29 March 2010 02:56 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-03-26

Mother board is a most important part of system . Here very nice sort and sweet description about it . All the necessary and useful point induced it. It’s very useful for those people they have no idea about motherboard .

Posted: 31 March 2010 11:32 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-03-31

Consider first what processor you will buy that will give it it’s optimal performance before considering a motherboard and the rest will follow

Posted: 02 April 2010 01:53 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-02

the mother board and the CPU are really very important, can should be exactly careful when u choose them. and some other small components are important too. the mouse, the keyboard, the screen, yeah, of course ,they are important.

Posted: 18 April 2010 03:19 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-04-16

I think it would be the best you get an expert with you when buying a PC.
Use your own and then you will be able to recommend others.