Linebacker Porter signs three-year contract with Cardinals
Posted: 22 March 2010 03:25 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-22

PHOENIX (Reuters)-C four times Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter has agreed a three-year contract with the Arizona Cardinals, the team announced Friday.

Financial terms of the contract are not disclosed, but ESPN reported the agreement to be worth 17.5 million U.S. dollars to a maximum of 24.5 million.

The 32-year period should be the starting position of the role of free agent Chike Okeafor, which should rate again held.

Porter, a 11-veteran NFL, had nine sacks of the Miami Dolphins last year, more than all the cardinals.

Having another veteran player who had great success in this league ... defensive help in an area where we intend to improve ourselves,  said coach Ken Whisenhunt Web site of the Cardinals’ staff

Posted: 07 June 2010 03:44 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-06-07
jerseys - 22 March 2010 06:25 AM

PHOENIX (Reuters)-C four times Pro Bowl linebacker Joey Porter has agreed a three-year contract with the Arizona Cardinals, the team announced Friday.

Financial terms of the contract are not disclosed, but ESPN reported the agreement to be worth 17.5 million U.S. dollars to a maximum of 24.5 million.

The 32-year period should be the starting position of the role of free agent Chike Okeafor, which should rate again held.

Porter, a 11-veteran NFL, had nine sacks of the Miami Dolphins last year, more than all the cardinals.

Having another veteran player who had great success in this league ... defensive help in an area where we intend to improve ourselves,  said coach Ken Whisenhunt Web site of the Cardinals’ staff

Thanks you for the post.

Posted: 30 December 2010 02:40 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  56
Joined  2010-07-21

Wow,i am delighted to hear this news that Linebacker Porter signs three-year contract with Cardinals.It is really good.

Posted: 10 August 2011 04:08 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  87
Joined  2010-09-24

i think it’s good news that would be useful for me.