I picked this up from the Sony Style store
Posted: 10 March 2010 08:54 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-03-10

I picked this up from the Sony Style store in Beachwood OH. It was to big to take home myself so I got the White Glove delivery. It arrived in 4 days and was unpacked and put in its new home. I have an extensive DVD collection (1400+), and a growing Bluray collection (300 so far). It is an attactive and very functional unit. It does take a minute to load the Bluray disc, it can become rather annoying actually. It is worth the wait once it begins to play. The Xbar is perfect for selecting the media you want to play. It’s easy to navigate and simple to understand. My 7yr old daughter can do it by herself. The only thing that I would like to see is the ability to customize the Xbar like you can on the PS3. I have a great intro on my HTPC that welcomes people to my theater and it would be nice to have that feature on the server as well. It might be there if keep looking I might find it. Have paitence with this server at first though.

Discount Kitchen Cabinets
Hydroponic Starter Kits

Posted: 01 April 2010 05:49 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-04-01

I think you been lucky and got what exactly you are seeking for. This thing happen with me like I planned to purchase something and bought something else with extra pay. BTW congratulation for you new sony.

Posted: 09 November 2010 11:46 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-10-29

You have to enjoy the think you have the same issue has been taken place with my brother he have asked for some Sony HD-Player from Japan and they have send him Sony Music player but this really makes us very embarrassing and a poor customer service.