100M USB 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle Adaptor with Antenna Free Shipping Only $4.65
Posted: 04 February 2010 08:17 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-02-03

100M USB 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle Adaptor with Antenna (Black)
Price: $4.65
3+units $4.55
5+units $4.51
10+units $4.47

Enables wireless connection to Bluetooth headset.
Works with Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, communicates with other Bluetooth devices.
Connects to the internet, send and recieve email, browse the web.
Synchronize with a Bluetooth enabled PDA; hook up to an office network (with Bluetooth access point).
Support Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP.
Bluetooth V 1.2/2.0 compliant.
Working distance: 100m (Class 1).
Product Details:
weight:65 g
size:18*14.6*3.7 cm

Pack including:
1 ? 100M USB 2.0 Bluetooth Dongle Adaptor with Antenna
1 ? USB Extension Cable
1 ? Installation CD

Best wholesale parter in China with Original Earphones, Mobiles,MP3/MP4,Pen
drive,bluetooth,Webcam, Ipod accessories,FM transmitter,home elctronics etc.

Posted: 05 March 2010 04:15 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-05

I am sorry to post on the wrong thread. Why I am posting introduction here? I could not found the introduction thread. I just joined this community and do not want to go out without posting any comments. I have decided to become the permananet member of this useful community. My name is jack and I work in a wireless internet company in New York. I am studying master of computer sciences.

Posted: 25 March 2010 01:44 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-03-25

This is great work. Very impressive, indeed. I myself am involved in developing a couple of measurement concepts and should use your work as a reference, I shall certainly cite you. Have you made any updates to these? Also, is there a way you could either possibly post a video taking us through this line by line? Perhaps even on YouTube? Thanks and great affiliate programs work!

Posted: 25 March 2010 09:43 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

I have decided to become the permananet member of this useful community. Have you made any updates to these? Also, is there a way you could either possibly post a video taking us through this line by line?

Posted: 07 April 2010 05:43 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-04-07

Its been really good deal also i think you have disclose all the features and everything regarding that gadget. i am impress with the function.

Posted: 24 April 2010 02:40 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-04-23

The “Dongle” adaptor looks to be a very good one, the only thing that pulls me back is the speeds that it’s capable of providing. There are plenty of providers but it is the cost effectiveness that everyone is concerned about and thus better speeds at a lower price will be something that the people will love to lay their hands on.

Posted: 25 May 2010 01:18 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-05-24

The Bluetooth Dongle Adaptor has been the talk of the town for a while now and it seems that it is bound to have a better percentage of the market as people find it much more convenient to use than the others as it has some extended properties that enables you to connect from any place that you like to. I think that you can find more responses if you advertise about the dongle adaptor in your locality, there are chances that you will find many more seekers.