Lady Gaga
Posted: 23 January 2010 01:26 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-01-23

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga is among the acts to perform at the 30th BRIT Awards ceremony next month along with Robbie Williams, JLS and Kasabian.  This will be the second time the British star appears on the stage of the Brits. The anniversary ceremony will take place at London?s Earls Court Arena in mid February.
The famous singer has expressed her wish to perform alongside Susan Boyle who is also among the names mulled for the BRITs. Lady Gaga admits she is a huge fan of the Scottish singer Boyle, who conquered the world after appearing on British reality TV show “Britain’s Got Talent” last year. According to Lady G a performance with Susan Boyle would be a fresh and unexpected act worthy to be commented.
A duet with Susan Boyle would be a good surprise but Lady Gaga surprised not so nicely her fans when she cancelled four shows because of exhaustion and dehydration. The cancellation was not pleasant but was not such a big deal. What bothered fans was that despite feeling so unwell Lady Gaga still made it to Oprah Winfrey?s show the next morning. OK, it was her first visit to Oprah. But still. Performing at a TV show in front of all the people you?ve told you?re feeling sick doesn?t make a good impression. The 23-year-old singer revealed that she needed the assistance of paramedics who found out her heart rate was irregular and claimed she would never cancel a show just based on discomfort. On the Oprah Winfrey show she performed a medley of hits including Monster, Bad Romance and Speechless.
Among her more recent stage appearances is her January 24 concert in New York City. She promised all money from ticket sales and merchandise to go to the victims of the terrible earthquake in Haiti. A week later she is going to perform at the Grammy Awards where she is nominated for five awards.
The 23-year-old singer has released two albums: The Fame (2008) and The Fame Monster (2009), and currently is promoting her latest release through her The Monster Ball Tour (2009?2010). Her single Bad Romance topped the UK charts recently. She is famous for her crazy outfits and controversial routines.
Buy Lady Gaga tickets to enjoy her shows live as well as help the peoples of Haiti as Lady Gaga promised all money from ticket sales and merchandise to go to the victims of the terrible earthquake in Haiti.

Posted: 25 November 2010 12:48 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2010-06-25

I’ll not buy for her actually I like her songs but not her personality. She is weird..

Posted: 03 December 2010 07:02 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  311
Joined  2010-05-07

Really she is very good singer i also like her songs…..........

Posted: 31 January 2011 01:55 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  35
Joined  2010-09-09

I love lady gaga’s songs. I love her voice. I love her poker face song!!!

Posted: 08 February 2011 06:41 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2010-08-04

Hey i don’t like lady gaga. Some times her songs irritating.