Hangover-the movie
Posted: 26 November 2009 04:20 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-11-26

The Hangover is constantly funny and endlessly innovative. Every vignette within the movie contains mountains of laughs. Almost every line is bursting with comedy.

In a time of overstuffed 140-minute comedies (looking at you, Mr. Apatow), this is a breath of refreshing air. I can’t explain how much I enjoyed this movie, and how much I continue to enjoy it no matter how many times I’ve seen it. It’s simply the funniest movie I’ve seen for years, possibly decades.

Posted: 29 November 2009 10:23 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2009-10-15

it was hilarious i just could not control my laughter throughout the movie.. guys a must watch it will make u forget all your worries so watch it and have fun.

Posted: 30 November 2009 12:32 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

my laughter throughout the movie

Posted: 12 December 2009 04:15 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-12-12

I like your post its quite informative and i love to visit you again as you have done a wonderful job. i love to bookmark this site and would send it to other friends to read it and visit it to get upto date and quite interesting information.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
chicago real estate

Posted: 12 December 2009 09:53 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-12

Watched it and unfortunately disappointed with it. I guess there has been so much hype about it that expectations were too high
I found the humor, obvious

Posted: 12 December 2009 06:43 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  19
Joined  2009-12-12

GREAT! I like this kind of comedies, as these kind of things actually may happen! NIce movie!

Posted: 14 December 2009 05:18 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-12-14

Unlike most trailers that show all the humor in a 60 second clip, this movie will throw so many funny situations at you so quickly that you will be giggling non-stop for the first hour.

Then, the introduction of the Mr. Chow part - essential for the plot, but played WAY over the top by Ken Jeong - became distracting. Up to that point, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha, and Zach Galifianakis carried the movie briskly and with real chemistry. Zach Galifianakis, in particular, was brilliant. Who is this guy???! The last 30 minutes were not as good as the first hour and I found the ending somewhat forced.

HOWEVER, everyone I talked with after the movie will be seeing it again. This is one movie that is as funny as advertised.

Of course, I will get flamed by those who find this kind of humor too low brow for their tastes. Hey, just know what you’re getting into when you see this.

Posted: 02 January 2010 03:48 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-05-16

The Hangover is overated. I didn’t really start laughing until I saw the photo they got from the camera.

Posted: 06 February 2010 01:07 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2010-02-01

This is my favorite movie.. This movie is rib- tickling comedy, That will dish out you with huge fits of laughter….Awesome movie…

Posted: 20 February 2010 02:41 AM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  210
Joined  2010-02-17

The Hangover movie is a lovely comedy. Above all at times it put you in a situation wherein you will think what is gonna happen next.