Help out an old schooler :) Blast from the past!
Posted: 01 November 2009 05:49 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1241
Joined  2004-12-22

Hey everyone,

It’s been a while since I visited! Not even sure if anyone is around that was about 3 years ago lol.

Anywho, I need a little help with a site called Lockerz.com (I’m sure you’ve heard of it, it’s getting quite big). It’s basically a new site that offers you stuff for gaining PTZ (points) on a daily basis, and it looks like it’s going to be pretty big.

It’s an invite only site and when you get 20 invitations filled, you basically get double points, which is where I need help!

If you could, send me a PM (or email via my profile) and request an invitation. Be sure to include your email address as I’ll need it to invite you! It only takes a few minutes to sign-up and they won’t spam you or anything.

More info: http://www.lockerz.com/about - It’s a legitimate site that’s got a huge backing.

If you do decide to sign-up, be sure to do so via Internet Explorer as the site seems to cause problems for people who sign-up from other browsers!

Thanks everyone!

- relik

Posted: 07 November 2009 11:49 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1241
Joined  2004-12-22

Hey everyone,

I just need 8 more people to help me out!

Send me a PM with your email if you’d like an invite! It literally only takes a few seconds to sign-up and the site is getting big!

Thanks 😊