Burnout Revenge Review
Posted: 15 September 2005 06:46 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

So Burnout Revenge is bad! Ah, I was waiting for this game too. Burnout 3 was the most fun game to play with friends. Oh well, I still have BO3. 😊 Thanks for the review Andru.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 16 September 2005 05:35 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  91
Joined  2005-01-02

I’ll be checking the game out later. I know I was looking forward to this game, especially after playing the Demo over and over again :-p .... Hopefully I won’t be disapointed by this one or Lockdown. 😊

Signature 

Gear Live - Enter the High-Tech Lifestyle
PlayFeed - Feed Your Gaming Need
Personal Blog - In case you’re bored
Gamer Card

Posted: 16 September 2005 10:12 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  511
Joined  2005-03-17

I liked all the other burnouts, gonna check this game out anyway

Posted: 16 September 2005 10:37 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  314
Joined  2005-09-10

I havent played any Burnout games, I have to buy one soon.

Posted: 17 September 2005 08:24 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  511
Joined  2005-03-17
redman12 - 17 September 2005 01:37 AM

I havent played any Burnout games, I have to buy one soon.

they good if u like very arcade style, i usually dont, im more of forza type, but i seem to like burnout anyway

Posted: 17 September 2005 03:59 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-09-10

Don’t be a hater!  I picked up the game last nite and it kept me up till early in the morning.  All the game styles are here from the previous versions; racing, knockouts, and crash plus some new additions.  The new gametype I will admit is rather weak, you just run into every car avoiding on-coming traffic and obstacles, other than that you can pretty much get gold on the first try. 

The previous gametypes are as strong as ever, but crash mode is different.  I was set back a bit, but as I started playing more of the crash maps, I’ve grown to love it.  No longer are the floating icons for boost, x2, x4, ect on the map; instead, you have to use a shifting method (similar to the NFS:Underground drag events), this determines your starting speed, the rest is planning the best route to inflict maximum carnage.

I would recommend the title to anyone, from previous owners to fans of arcade racing.  The tracks are solid and you wont be disappointed

Posted: 18 September 2005 03:06 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2005-09-18

I have a gaming wheel, so i think this game will be fun.

Posted: 18 September 2005 03:57 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  75
Joined  2005-04-18

I personally think Andru was a little harsh on this game…  I played it at E3 and it was GREAT!!!!!!  One of the things that makes the Burnout Series so Enjoyable is the crashes….  That’s the heart of the game!!!!

Signature 

Funny Funny Podcast(s) @ http://www.neveryone.com
Game News @ Gamersurvival.com
————————————————————————————————————-

Posted: 18 September 2005 03:26 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  100
Joined  2005-09-18

For me, when cames like these come out, i find it hard to turn and control because they try to make the game more realistic.

Posted: 18 September 2005 07:19 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Jesse - the game at E3 was a demo - and you are right, the crashes is what makes the series so enjoyable, and heart pounding because you wanted to AVOID EVERYTHING when racing or else you would be totalled. Now it isn’t a problem, just plow into just about anything in front of you, and you are fine while cars and trucks fly out of your way like cardboard boxes.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps