This one’s for the Tiger haters..
Posted: 17 September 2009 01:19 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-08-10

Yes, the media gives Tiger Woods much, much more airtime than any other player, period. And they would be stupid NOT to do this. Tiger’s got at least 3 times more PGA wins, and 3 times more majors, than anybody else on tour. He’s got probably ten times more records; and he’s younger than any of the contenders. He’s on the verge of breaking the greatest records in golf (majors and pga tournaments won). And let’s not even talk about what he has done for the game (popularity, interest, endorsements, tournament purse). We’re watching history. If you’re a real fan, you would understand this and wouldn’t be complaining.

http://www.golfonlinesale.com

Posted: 21 October 2009 02:01 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-05-16

I think while he is busy making business moves, he may wish to consider the products that he markets. It isn’t all about money, he may want to consider quality.  Some of them like this game he released was not, lol, up to par.

http://www.gameolosophy.com/Games/Sports/Mobilegamer-Tiger-Wood-PGA-Tour-09.675937

Also, how strong of a mentor is he to his neice that plays? Her mother, Susan, does not seem to hold him in exceptionally high regard. She was married to his brother and that went downhill. Afterwards Tiger has had much to do with either of them. Sad that the little girl used to practice in a public park because they didn’t know about local driving ranges.

Not hating, just saying . . .

Posted: 02 April 2010 12:34 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-04-02

Joslyn James may be the most outspoken of Tiger Woods? mistresses and has stated that Bryon Bell arranged secret trysts between Joslyn and Tiger. She recently added E-Mail proof to her website ?sextingjoslynjames.com? as evidence of her claims. In the new Vanity Fair issue, the article quotes Jamie Jungers and Mindy Lawton as describing trysts arranged or previously known by Mark Steinberg, Tiger Woods? agent and Bryon Bell. In the beginning of the scandal, there was additional E-Mail proof that showed Bryon Bell had arranged for Rachel Uchitel to meet with Tiger Woods.

Posted: 07 April 2010 12:00 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-04-06

That is the big hipe i think given to all the celebrates and from that the main issue start so i do not think so that have a problem with any one and main point is status .

Posted: 30 June 2010 02:34 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-06-30

I like Woods. Seems like a good person all I've heard and read about it. What are your fans can not bear to think he's the second coming and can not work miracles. In general, the kind of adulation gave for adult men to mourn, is reserved for pop stars of the teens. Their fans are a second, however, advertisers who make golf shots, even the most basic seems to be impossible to ensure that when it hits a foot, which makes everything look much better. Ridiculous.

Posted: 18 September 2010 03:12 AM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2010-09-18

I just don’t understand why people stuck their noses in his life. OK, he had affairs, so what ?! Many people have affairs. if I had that much money, I would probably be like him :D I love girs… so what :D Do them while you can 😛

Posted: 24 May 2011 01:35 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-05-24

I completely agree! Without Tiger Woods many of us would know little to none about the game of golf. He has gained the interests of minorities in the game of golf and has made golf more popular around the world. He has made mistakes, but so have many other people. Tiger Woods is great for the game of golf and that is why he is one of the richest athletes in the world!

Posted: 02 July 2011 05:07 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-07-02

He’s human just like any of us. He just has a lot more talent, money, and time to get in trouble.

If I had the same I would probably would of screwed it up a lot worse than he has. 😊