Kenny Perry splits with longtime caddy
Posted: 03 September 2009 02:05 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-08-10

Associated Press - In a peculiar move, Kenny Perry parted ways last week with longtime caddie Fred Sanders, with whom he has won most of his tournaments.

Sanders said Perry has decided to use his son, Justin, the rest of the year—the final three FedEx Cup playoff events, and even the Presidents Cup.

His son played college golf at Western Kentucky and caddied for his father at the British Open, where Perry tied for 52nd without breaking par in any round at Turnberry.

Sanders said he learned of the change through Perry’s agent, even though they worked all week at The Barclays.

Asked about using his son, Perry replied tersely to two reporters, “Guys, I really don’t want to talk about that.”

Perry, who turned 49 last month, has won twice this year, lost in a playoff at the Masters and is No. 5 in the world ranking. He has 14 career victories, and has said one of his ambitious goals is to get to 20.

Posted: 06 November 2009 04:52 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-11-06

hey this is a new news to hear well i was thinking some thing different about ...anyhow its a world big worls every thing happen here u know…thanks for updating.

signature—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1Y0-259 examl640-863 examl642-691 exam.

Posted: 15 April 2011 03:03 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2011-04-09

New is good but very worst for the suffrer.