Microsoft Zune HD is available for Pre-Order
Posted: 16 August 2009 10:07 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-07-20

Last week new Zune HD images were leaked, and one day ago, CNET’s Donald Bell shared photos and impressions of the Zune HD’s mobile Web browser, which includes a search feature powered by Microsoft’s Bing search engine.

And today the Zune HD release date and pricing was leaked to the web on Amazon’s website.

Zune HD Pricing
There will be two models of the Zune HD. A 16 GB Zune HD for $219.99 and a 32 GB Zune HD for $289.99. The 16 GB Zune HD image on Amazon is black while the 32 GB Zune HD on Amazon is silver, but you can probably choose which colors you want for either one.

Zune HD Release Date

Gizmodo got a leaked picture which reveals the Zune HD release date. According to the leaked picture, the Zune HD will be released on September 15. You will be able to reserve your Zune HD from Best Buy with a $25 deposit.

Convert DVD to Zune HD

When you are the first one to get Zune HD, there are third part Zune HD Converter software can convert DVD to Zune HD video. Like DVD to Zune Converter, as the Video to Zune Converter is the Zune HD Converter for convert video to Zune HD.

Posted: 16 August 2009 10:24 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-08-16

I must say that when the Zune HD comes out it will definitely put it at the top competitor for the iPod, if not higher than the iPod. I just find it that i will always go to my iPod Touch when I need to check my e-mail or anything, I can’t get off that thing and just switch over to a Zune!