Jon and Kate, The Great Debate
Posted: 01 June 2009 10:25 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-05-21

Okay, so last week was the season premiere of “Jon & Kate Plus 8”. I have been a peeping tom on this family for the last four seasons. After watching, I have different feelings. One of the things that made this show so entertaining in the past was the “loving” banter between the parents, Jon and Kate. When the show started, they were young parents,obviously hurting financially, trying to make a few bucks and document their children as they grew up. Now… oy… they are as dysfunctional as any other reality television family.

Posted: 09 November 2009 06:22 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  79
Joined  2009-10-15

i dont like this series much. it annoys me

Posted: 09 November 2009 11:52 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2009-10-07
Melissa Trebus - 02 June 2009 01:25 AM

Okay, so last week was the season premiere of “Jon & Kate Plus 8”. I have been a peeping tom on this family for the last four seasons. After watching, I have different feelings. One of the things that made this show so entertaining in the past was the “loving” banter between the parents, Jon and Kate. When the show started, they were young parents,obviously hurting financially, trying to make a few bucks and document their children as they grew up. Now… oy… they are as dysfunctional as any other reality television family.

One of the bad show. i don’t like this type of shows….