how to deal with your Camcorder video in more ways?
Posted: 13 April 2009 10:53 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-04-13

How to convert .MOD file to mpg, avi, wmv and others?

If you got a JVC camcorder, or Panasonic camcorder or Canon MOD camcorder, you would have probably encountered such issue—- what to do with the MOD/TOD files——the God forsaken video format? And you want to convert the recorded .MOD file type to mpeg, avi, mkv, flv, mp4, wmv or whatever more common, so that you can put them on Youtube, Myspace, Google video and Hulu later on to share the camcorder video with your friends or more people? And there is another headache thing is that most major video editing suites seem to unwillingly accept the MOD/TOD format. Even windows video maker, I have to say it’s too complicated to use

Someone successfully made it simply by changing the extension from .mod to mpg, but for most people, they just failed only to find there is no audio after the extension is changed, or the changed one doesn?t allow you to import these files into Windows movie maker, not to mention upload some video to Youtube.com or Facebook.

any alternativs? There is a very simple program that convert .mod NOT ONLY to mpg but many others like avi, mkv, flv, mp4, wmv, rm, rmvd, mov, dv, mg2 and swf.

Posted: 14 April 2009 11:36 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-04-13

DVD to iTunes guide——-How to get DVD onto iTunes?

So you want to enjoy your favorite DVD movies on your iPod, iPhone, Apple TV? Fine, it is an easy thing but could be a pain if you have no idea about some of the following key points.

First thing first

ITunes plays an increasingly important role in the Apple culture in the way organizing and converting or even playing the music, video, Podcast on your iPod, iPhone. Its essential reflects ESPECIALLY when you want to download a file that is closely regarded to copyright protection onto your iPod from an external source——the download goes through with iTunes inevitably.

What iTunes can?t do?

Have you ever attempted to directly drag the DVD to iTune with a simple purpose to play DVD on iTunes? I am pretty sure you have learnt that the ITunes just won?t let you do that. Put it clear enough, neither iTunes nor QuickTime offers any ability to read a DVD movie and convert it for use on the Apple TV or iPods. With this unfavorable condition, it seems we can?t get DVD onto iTunes, not to mention enjoy DVD movie on your portable devices.

Solution——-DVD to iTunes converter

DVDs are actually all encrypted with the CSS DRM used by DVD players. You have to remove the protection first and even to make the DVD free of regional restriction. DVD to iTunes Converter is designed specifically targeted at converting DVD movies for use with the, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, it can remove encrypted DVDs, while enables you convert the DVD video to a format that will be acceptable by iTunes like Mpeg-4(.mp4), H.264, MOV, etc, then you can easily transfer these video to your portable devices through iTunes.

Capabilities of DVD to iTunes converter

DVD to iTunes Converter not only enables you to rip DVD to MP4, H.264 and MOV. It also allows you to extract audio track from DVD, and convert it to MP3, M4A or WAV format. You can also take snapshots from the playing video and save them as jpeg, bmp or png. The dominate part for the advanced users is its video editing capability, you can crop out the unwanted part or the unnecessary black part in the frame. You can decide which chapter or title of the DVD to be converted by defining the starting time and ending time of the conversion.

Explore it yourself, it deserves you have it.

Posted: 14 April 2009 11:37 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-04-13

A specially design for Mac pc and laptop users, this Mac video converter become a necessary part to supplement some of the code inefficiency comes with Mac. it comes into place where people require a magic and practical tool to convert video files between both commonly used formats and less commonly used ones for their projects. Not only work perfectly well on Mac operation system, but also it is elaborately designed to let most popular of portable devices nowadays workable with Mac. Its excellent video editing performace brings you a leg up to get the desired ouput file with personalized presentation. An fresh experience of using this program could possibly provide you an opportunity to change your greeting habits to your friends, familiy members, mates. Rather than just give phone call or send text messages, you can send beautiful pictures, music, video as a special way of greeting through your Mac pac or laptop, or through your mobile devices.

Mac video converter supports almost any popular video and audio formats for later conversion on Mac. We provide you a free imagination room to tune the various video & parameters (incl Encoder, Bitrate, Framerate, Channel and Resolution, Brightness, Saturation, Contrast and Effects) to get your desired output outcome. Crop, trim, rotate, extract soundtrack and image(png,jpg,bmp)form the video files, copy video files to mobile devices, simply fun and simple.

And the two special formats, .Mod and.Tod, are especially new ones added I?d to strongly introduce here. These are two less common video formats produced by most camcoders like Sony, Panasonic and JVC CAN now be totally supported by the Mac video converter and few products alike are able to do so. Explore it yourself now.

Posted: 04 May 2009 01:34 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2009-04-13

convert video in between, extract audio, make video for portable devices

video converter for both Mac and windows users

Windows video converter and Mac Video converter are two classic collections of all the excellent programs for video conversion of the world today. Video converter delivery the ultimate solutions for the troubled Mac users and Windows users who desire a magic tool that can be used to convert one video to many others at will. It is just more than you can imagine, it also allows users to extract audio track, take snapshot from videos. With the customizable settings function, you can get more artistic effect form the converted video. Just email your friends the processed music, video or pictures as a gift or a symbol of greeting, share your achievement with your friends from today now. The video converter is simply the right choice for all your needs.

The supported output formats and mobile devices:

1. Video
Convert Video: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, H.263, H.264, DV
To video: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB,

2. Audio
Convert audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC,M4A, AC3, MP2 Format
To audio: MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC,M4A, AC3, MP2 Format

3. Image
JPG, BMP, PNG

4. Mobile devices:
iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iriver, Zune etc.

Posted: 03 September 2009 01:19 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-09-02

well, the common is to convert videos from camcorder to other popular video formats acceptable to psp, ps3,ipod,iphone,etc. which is easier to enjoy in anytime and anywhere.  actually i am using moyea video converter, which is powerful to convert.

of course, there are other ways to deal with, if you like you can burn them to dvd or you can upload them on youtube, hulu or other sharing websites.

hope it helps!

Posted: 07 February 2010 09:42 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2010-02-07

Hi..
  I have read the information and its been really useful..
Thanks..