Free download HQ Youtube video and burn it to DVD
Posted: 12 March 2009 02:37 AM     [ Ignore ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-04-28

How to free download HQ Youtube video ?

1. With free online Youtube Downloader HD: Download and Save HD Videos off Youtube | KeepHD.com Video Downloader.  When you find your favorite youtube video, just copy the video URL (like this format

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je2MFXDr7xw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je2MFXDr7xw</a>

) to the “Youtube URL” box, click “Download Video”, choose the output format (FLV Low Quality, 3gp Mobile, MP4 High Quality, High Definition 720p), and then click “Download Video” again.

2. With Free Programs
1.Free Youtube downloader HD
2.Free YouTube Downloader

Tip 1: As the output HD formats are limited as MP4 and AVI, You may need to convert the downloaded HQ video to other formats with this video converter for various digital players, but remember to select a high resolution before conversion in order to keep the output high quality.

Tip 2: You can also burn these HQ Youtube video collections to DVD, here I recommend a DVD creator software which can create personalized DVD movies, combine youtube video collections into video slideshow with transition effects and decorate it with customized DVD menu.

Formats supported: AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, FLV, MKV, M2TS, etc.

Burners supported: Samsung, Pioneer, ASUS, LG, Philip, Sony, Benq, OVK, etc.

Disc supported: DVD?5 and DVD?9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.

Posted: 14 October 2009 04:48 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-10-14

nice also it’s easy to download from _youtube via voydo

Posted: 22 October 2009 01:55 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
N00b
Joined  2009-10-22

These posts walk through guide will show you how to download any video from YouTube using Firefox (free web browser) and then create a DVD of the video. I like this very much.

Posted: 28 October 2009 02:20 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-10-28

It seems like a good way,thanks.

Posted: 05 November 2009 12:44 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-11-05

Hi..
  thanks for sharing the information… Its really good one… I have gone through it…