Guide:step by step guide to ripping DVD movies for iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, MP4 Player, etc on Mac OS.
Want to rip DVD movies on Mac OS? Want to rip DVD movies for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, MP4 Player, etc?
It’s pretty simple really. You just need to download dvd ripper for mac..It can convert movie DVD to iPod MP4 video and M4A audio with excellent quality, fully compatible with 5.5G iPod and the other generations iPod Video, iPod Nano and iPod shuffle. With its advanced technology, It can rip the DVD at 300% speed faster than the playback speed. Besides being a DVD ripper, it can also help you trim the movie so that you can get the desired segment of the DVD.
You can rip your DVD’s according to these steps below:
Step1 .Import DVD Movies
DVD Ripper for Mac is able to rip regular DVD movie discs. Besides, this DVD ripper and DVD decoderis able to rip the following two kind of DVD movies.
1. A DVD folder, sometimes you may store the DVD folder in your hard drive, it appears like “Video_ts” “audio_ts” folders. You can load it by clicking the “load DVD folders” button.
2. A DVD ISO image, you can mount the iso file in your virtual DVD emulator, say daemon tools, and then load the DVD movie in DVD Ripper Platinum
After the movie is loaded, you can see all the chapters and titles in it, and then you can check the ones you want to convert. If you want to convert the whole movie, you can just keep all the titles or chapters checked.
Step 2: Output Settings
After your DVD movie is loaded, you can start to set output settings:
1. Select an encoder type from the format drop-down list according to the device you want to put the video on.
2. Click the Settings button to set the video and audio parameters.
3. Name each title/chapter in the Output Filename field, and select the suitable subtitle and audio track for the titles/chapters if you want.
Note: You can check the “Merger into one file” option to join all the selected DVD titles/chapters into one file instead of creating a separated file for each title/chapter.