Free wii points/ms points/xbox live/rs membership/other prizes!!
Posted: 14 December 2008 10:45 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-12-14

Its simple!!

1. Click here: gaminglagoon.com

2. Sign-Up, Its fast and simple!

3. Fill out surveys, most surveys take MAX 2 MINUTES! Others, like those you just have sign-up and click a confirm link, TAKE 1 MINUTE OR LESS!

4. Claim your prize. If its a virtual prize they will simple send your code to your E-mail and you usually get the code the next day or the same day!!!

This site DOES WORK! I have personally gotten a wii points card, ultimate game card, and a DVD!!

If you dont believe me here is a picture of the E-mail i have gotten from gaminglagoon for my wii points card.

menk5.jpg

If you still do not believe me.  Then go to gaminglagoon’s forums and look at the testimonies of the real people who have received prizes and their prize pictures.

Posted: 20 January 2011 09:07 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2010-03-13

Scientists estimate that Glacier National Park in Montana will not have a single glacier left by 2030.� Scary thought that a National Park, and its singular attraction will disappear from the face of the earth in what amounts to the blink of an eye if we do not change our ways, take steps to reduce dramatic climate changes being brought on by Global Warming.� Change starts at home, especially here in America.� We make up 22 percent of the world�s population, yet account for 22 percent of all Green House gas emissions.� Each of us, doing our own part can effect positive changes that will begin reducing Green House gases, and in turn, reversing the harmful effects being wrought by Global Warming.� Below is a top ten list of simple steps you can take to be a part of the solution.