100% Free Consoles and Gadgets - Promotion
Posted: 14 December 2008 03:58 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-12-14

Donít pay for any of the below items get it absolutely free with a limited time offer from Consoles Are Free. All you have to do is sign up and get a certain amount of people to sign up under your link and they have to complete an offer.

You donít have to complete an offer making it 100% free for you and there are plenty of big name companies with offers around from free to as little as £10 and others to suit your referrals needs such as holidays, insurance and broadband. We also have plans in development a system in place for people under 18s to complete an offer.

Your account will be automatically updated if you have signed up under the correct link so you can get straight on to referrals. (check on the status page)

Its advised that due to this promotion being very popular you try and keep this information from your referrals as they might just sign up under the promotional link.

Here are some of the items available on Consoles Are Free

Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii
Playstation 3
PSP 3000
Xbox 360
iPod shuffle 1gb
Computers
Compaq Presario 15.6-inch Laptop
HDTV
Samsung Digital Camera
Garmin Satellite Navigation System
Sony Digital Camcorder
Sony Blu-ray Disc Player
Sony MP4 Video Player
HP Photosmart All-In-One Printer
Nokia n96
External Hard Drive
Xbox live 12 month
Xbox Live 4200 Points card
Wireless Router
Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband with credit
£50 Paypal
And more (plus you can request your own item here)

(please note: the link is a special referral link, you will see text saying you are eligible for a free credit (or similar) on the join page if you donít see it use this link www. consolesarefree. co.uk?x=2406)(if all fails contact support)

Posted: 30 December 2008 11:16 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2008-12-14

This is still going, remember you dont complete an offer your credits are automatically updated.
There is a message on the join page stating you will not have to do an offer, so you know its legit.

UK, USA & Canada at the moment.

So Sign Up, Get Your Referrals Then Your Gift.

NO Offer!

Use Above Links

Posted: 04 January 2009 12:57 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2008-12-14

Keep those sign ups coming.
Any questions contact our support.

Remember No Offer Required, This can not last forever i’m afraid, so get your account with offer completion now!

Posted: 20 July 2009 08:20 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-07-20

remember you dont complete an offer your credits are automatically updated.
http://www.DIRECTSTARTV.com