2008 Debate videos, in case you missed them
Posted: 06 October 2008 11:39 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

If you’ve missed any of the debates, or just want to see them again, we’re embedding them in our new politics site. You can check out the 2008 presidential debate videos at Filibuster Soup 😊

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 06 October 2008 06:05 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2008-06-01

Thanks Andru. Gotta tell ya I’m really on the fence with this election. Kinda wish Ron Paul was still in the running.

Anyway, everyone that can, go vote in this election. Otherwise don’t complain later as you had your chance to express yourself at the polling booth. (i.e. One vote, endless right to complain afterwords. No vote, quit yer whining)

Posted: 06 October 2008 06:14 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2004-12-22

Hey, I may still vote for Ron Paul as a write in. Seriously considering it. I believe in voting for who you think would do the best job, as opposed to the lesser of two evils.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 06 October 2008 08:18 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-06-17

I’m with you in that you should vote for who or what you believe in.  I also think the PEOPLE NEED TO REGISTER so that they can VOTE! Voter registration or Absentee ballads can be picked up at your county offices. Most colleges have voter registration cards available to students. 😊

Posted: 07 October 2008 06:32 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2004-12-22

I’m with you on that one… 😉

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network: