You can now browse and shop Amazon from your TiVo
Posted: 22 July 2008 11:10 AM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

Way out of left field, has announced that customers are going to be able to browse and purchase from Amazon’s huge inventory, from the comfort of their living rooms. You know, because shopping a store that has tens of thousands of items to choose from, using just your remote control, is all kinds of awesome. To take part, you need to have a broadband-connected TiVo Series 2, Series 3, or TiVo HD (seriously, is anyone still doing dial-up on these things?).

Check out the full story on Amazon shopping on TiVo for all the details.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 28 August 2008 12:03 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-06-07

Sounds fantasic !!

Posted: 31 December 2008 12:54 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-12-31

Mac DVD to iPhone can convert DVD to iPhone on Mac with various practical features,is a specially designed mac dvd to iPhone converter, by using DVD to iphone Converter for Mac, you can convert DVD to iPhone video and audio, and DVD to iPhone for Mac can Convert DVDs to iPhone and convert videos to iPhone on Mac OS X, iSkysoft DVD Studio Pack for Mac is one of the best DVD Ripper, Video Converter, DVD Copy on Mac OS X,by using iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac you can rip your DVDS to various audio and video format, DVD Creator for Mac can burn DVD movie on Mac, Dvd Copy for Mac is a powerful Mac DVD copy software, DVD backup Mac, Mac DVD burner that can copy DVD movies with the entire movie in 1:1 ratio perfectly.

Posted: 03 January 2009 04:14 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-01-03

It is amazing dear…
Thanks for this information..