Favre?
Posted: 16 July 2008 12:23 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

All the sports talk lately has been about if Brett Favre is going to come back and play football. Is he actually going to come back and play second string to Aaron Rodgers or will the Packers actually grant his request to release him so he can play for whoever he wants? For those NFL fans out there what are your thoughts on this? I personally think he is going to come back but only if the Packers grant him the release or trade him to another team. If they don’t then I wouldn’t be a bit surprised to see Favre remain in retirement.

Posted: 20 July 2008 10:46 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2008-05-23

Favre needs to just stay retired. The only reason he wants to come back is because he doesn’t know what to do with his free time. He went out in such a classy way and now he wants to ruin that. I truly hope he doesn’t. Please Mr. Favre…...stay retired.

Posted: 21 October 2009 02:17 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2009-05-16

I bet no one’s calling for his retirement now after that awesome close out to last week’s game!!!!

Posted: 12 January 2010 09:09 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  152
Joined  2009-08-31

I bet no one?s calling for his retirement now

Posted: 19 January 2010 01:00 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
N00b
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-01-19

All the sports talk lately has been about if Brett Favre is going to come back and play football. Is he actually going to come back and play second string to Aaron Rodgers or will the Packers actually grant his request to release him so he can play for whoever he wants? For those NFL fans out there what are your thoughts on this? I personally think he is going to come back but only if the Packers grant him the release or trade him to another team. If they don?t then I wouldn?t be a bit surprised to see Favre remain in retirement.

ZOYAMUJAID

[URL PATH=http://www.hungamatime.com]

‹‹ NFL Star Saves Life      Football Season ››