Do you believe in UFO’s?
Posted: 07 July 2008 09:20 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I do, I mean I think you would be kinda crazy to think that no other life can exist. Not everyone that has seen something flying around in the sky can be crazy. Some people dont believe in them and think that there is a rational explantion for it. But my thing is why cant there be another life form that exists? What are your thoughts on this?

Posted: 08 July 2008 10:24 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

Random thread not going to lie.
X-Files makes me believe. haha

Posted: 08 July 2008 10:35 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

Random thread agreed…but aren’t most of the threads in the lounge pretty random lol
I used to watch X-Files but even before that I believe there is more than likely other life forms out there. As for UFO’s I believe its possible.

Posted: 08 July 2008 10:38 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

Haha but this is exceptionally random.
What about ghosts. That is one thing I do believe in.

Posted: 08 July 2008 10:46 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

I definitely believe in ghosts. I’ve seen some things happen that couldn’t otherwise be explained other than maybe by ghosts. Like the other night, I wake up and pick up my cell phone and it displays ‘call ended’ and there is no way it could have accidentally been dialed or called anybody while I was sleeping, or just sitting here and watching the door open and close by itself. Its kind of freaky.

Posted: 08 July 2008 01:23 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

There are alot of random topics, it was late and I was tired and thought this would be a topic people would talk about. I believe that ghosts exist. I dont ever want to see one, that would scare me to death. And if I were you I’d be moving out with doors opening by themselves and using your phone. Are’nt you afraid that they might use your minutes up? lol. Maybe you should call Ghost Hunters and they can investigate and you can be on tv to.