Can Steve Balmer manage Microsoft?
Posted: 04 July 2008 10:25 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Guyz we all know that The richest person “Bill Gates” has recently retired to support gates foundation, So the present CEO is Steve Balmer, Do you think Steve Balmer can really manage microsoft?

Posted: 09 July 2008 08:08 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2008-07-09

I think so. Bill Gates didn’t leave the company to him without trusting his competencies. Furthermore, he has worked at Microsoft for quite some time, so he has a lot of experience.

Posted: 09 July 2008 09:40 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  116
Joined  2007-06-17

Yes, I think that Steve Balmer will be able to run Microsoft.  I believe that Bill Gates policies will be the dominating factor for the next few years regarding the company stability.  The policies or direction that he put forth within the company should still direct the company for a while. So at this point the new CEO does not truly control the companies’ future. The policies he enacts now will effect Microsoft in the future. I would ask that same question again in about year. 

PS I would like to know who’s policy it was to no longer support XP?
😊

Posted: 09 July 2008 08:13 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I hope so or at least find someone who can. If they follow the policies of Bill Gates then they should be alright but who knows everyone does everything different so he may not run it exactly like Bill Gates, but I guess we will see. Then again maybe he will improve it who knows.

Posted: 09 July 2008 08:43 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

I think Balmer will be able to run Microsoft. Its always good to have change. Who knows what the future has in store for Microsoft. Bill Gates did a hell of a job with Microsoft but who knows, maybe Balmer will make Microsoft rise above its current status…only time will tell.

‹‹ Happy 4th      happy Independance day ››