MacBook Air vs. Voodoo Envy 133 - the thinnest laptops in the world
Posted: 02 July 2008 01:35 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

We just put the two thinnest notebook computers in the world up against each other in our exclusive MacBook Air vs. Voodoo Envy 133 photo gallery. Check it out, and let us know what you think! 😊

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 02 July 2008 01:51 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Great gallery and thanks for the information. I have never heard of the Voodoo Envy 133 before, so I’ll make sure to look around for more about that laptop. As for the MacBook Air, it is gorgeous and I can’t believe laptops can get so thin. The pictures really help people realize the similarities between the two laptops.

Posted: 02 July 2008 04:07 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I like the looks of the boodoo and the cloth that comes with it. The laptop and the cloth both have the same grapich on it which is nice. I like the looks of the voodoo, I think the voodoo is the thinner of the two. But both look nice I just prefer the voodoo over the mac. They are some great pictures though. The thinner the laptop the easier it is to carry, which would make either one of these more appealing to buy but with voodoo having more ports in it I would go with it.

Posted: 02 July 2008 10:31 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Board Apprentice
Total Posts:  1441
Joined  2005-06-22

I’m not a fan of the mac air.. It moves around too much.. If you own one, you know exactly what im talking about.  I’ve personatly havent heard from Voodoo, you should have had the desktop showing in the gallery compared to the mac.