iPhone 3G pricing details
Posted: 01 July 2008 12:03 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

We’ve got all the details on what you can expect to pay for an , depending on what your customer status is with AT&T. You can check out the full scoop in our iPhone 3G pricing article.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 01 July 2008 04:29 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Yes I commented on the article on the front page. I still dont think its right that they dont offer their existing customers a discount. They should offer them something for being loyal. I understand that they are probably just trying to get new customers to but at the same time do the loyal ones right.

Posted: 01 July 2008 04:46 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

They are giving it to current users at a discount - not sure I understand what you mean. The full price for non-customers is $599 for 8GB and $699 for 16GB. Customers get it for way less than that.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 01 July 2008 05:16 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07
Andru Edwards - 01 July 2008 07:46 PM

They are giving it to current users at a discount - not sure I understand what you mean. The full price for non-customers is $599 for 8GB and $699 for 16GB. Customers get it for way less than that.

That is actually horrendous pricing. $600 is so much. Such a shame seeing as how apple probably could have made more money not making the deal with at&t;.

Posted: 01 July 2008 05:25 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I read online this morning that it is ridiculous how expensive the iPhone will be here in Canada. In the article, it mentioned about RuinediPhone.com and how it is like an online petition for Canadians to let their voices be heard. I know the iPhone has a lot of hype and everything, but the pricing is pretty crazy and well, it probably leaves a lot of people speechless. I do hope the iPhone 3G does well, but with the pricing here with Rogers…eehhhh…

http://ruinediphone.com/

Posted: 01 July 2008 06:33 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Never mind I misread the article on the front page my bad, I thought it said existing customers werent getting a discount. But I reread it Existing AT&T;customers who are not currently eligible for an upgrade discount. So another words its only the ones that arent eligible not all existing customers. I got it now…..lol.