Favorite gaming website
Posted: 29 June 2008 11:59 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I like reflexive arcade, and bigfishgames which are about the same. Just thought that maybe someone will list a site that I havent checked out or heard of that offer some really cool games to play. I am getting bored with the same ol same ol, now relflexive offers a variety but its only for so long and thats itk, maybe someone here will know of some sites that offer online games that are full versions and fun to play.

Posted: 30 June 2008 12:35 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2008-05-23

Go try out Kongregate, and Instantaction. Kongregate is more community focused, plus you can upload your own games to it. Instantaction is good for 3d online multi-player games in your browser. Hope this helps you out a little. 😊

Posted: 30 June 2008 02:44 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Yes I am gonna check them out and see what they have. I havent ever heard of any of those two before. Instantaction sounds more interesting to me. Hopefully they have some games on there that I havent played I just get tired of playing the same games over and over and I need something challenging.

Posted: 30 June 2008 03:18 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  136
Joined  2008-05-23

I’m sure you will find something you enjoy on both of those sites. They are definitely not just re-hashes of every other site.

Posted: 02 July 2008 05:28 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I rarely play any games online now, haha, I’m so busy and well, I don’t get bored as much now. 😉 However, I did love Yahoo Games! because it is one of those gaming sites that is fantastic and full of interesting and neat games. There’s the classic games like Checkers or Pool and other weird and neat games like Yahoo Towers! Great websites though, uglyfido, thanks for them, I might have to check them out later today. There seriously are so many great gaming websites out there that I probably would be addicted to playing them if I discovered them.

Posted: 02 July 2008 07:40 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

I like yahoo to and play on pogo sometimes also. I like the pool game in yahoo and spades and canasta. Those are the ones I usually play when I go on yahoo. Right now I have been into Reflexive arcade and big fish games. They have those seek and find game which I really like and puzzles games and such, their fun to play, just wish they didnt have just a trial, wish you could get the whole game or at least play it online.

‹‹ Free Ringtones      XP Gone For Good? ››