Jakks Pacific TV Game Systems
Posted: 25 June 2008 03:56 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

It look like a joystick, but is actually a plug and play video game systems that have the games built into them. The cool thing is that they are self contained systems. You don’t need game cartridges, complicated cables, or AC adapters. They are powered by 4 AA batteries and have the A/V cable built into the system.

After you install the batteries, you plug the RCA style video and audio cable into a set of free input jacks on your TV. Then you turn on the TV, switch to the input that you just plugged into, flip the On/Off switch on the game system to on and there you go, you can play games.

Posted: 25 June 2008 05:09 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2008-01-01

I think that this is pretty good if you travel a lot and are on the go. Also, this would be good if you have one of those cars with the ports for a game system built in. This way if you ever run out of battery you can replace it and you are back to playing. 😊

Posted: 25 June 2008 06:00 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

yeah would be good to have in a car. I just like the fact that it plays the old like atari games. They had alot of games that I liked. And the fact that you dont have to switch from cartridge to cartridge is a plus also. Just keep right on playing, and easy to hook up to.

Posted: 25 June 2008 08:56 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2008-01-01

You bring up a good point about not having to switch cartridges because this is good for non-organized people. Also, it’s perfect for kids because they wont lose the cartridges and wont have to waste time looking for them. This would be perfect also because they wont have to bug their parents about setting up the system or anything. It’s all simple, which is absolutely a great advantage.

Posted: 26 June 2008 10:03 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Yes and they have games from back in the day from like atari. Which is what I grew up on. They had good games and I would play them for hours on ends even my parents would play. I really liked pac man and ms pac man, and there were a few others to, and some that are in this tv game systems.

‹‹ PC Game      Best game system of all time? ››