HP Mini-Note gallery posted
Posted: 23 June 2008 12:49 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

We just put up an HP Mini-Note unboxing gallery - if you are interested in checking out HP’s first entry into the ultraportable world of , you will want to check this out. 😊

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 23 June 2008 01:01 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  121
Joined  2008-01-01

Its looks very nice and kind of has the sleek/sexy apple look with the brushed metal. Also, the keyboard has a very nice size but the trackpad kind of looks very small from the angle of the shot. Very nice, and as of this far, this is definetley my favorite netbook out there.

Posted: 26 June 2008 10:00 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I like the look and the size of it. Its one that you can take on trips with you since its so small. Thats why people are attracted to it I think mainly because of its size and its look. Not so much the specs on it, I mean it helps but by looking at it thats why people want to check it out.

Posted: 26 June 2008 10:08 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

I like the look of it, but I’m just not really into the really small notebooks. They may be nice for some people but not for me. I have troubles using my wife’s 15 inch laptop. Guess I’m just too used to having a full size keyboard and everything on my 17 inch HP.

Posted: 26 June 2008 10:25 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Yeah that would be a change from a 17 inch to a really small one. It would take some getting use to for the keyboard, never thought about that. I was just looking at the fact that it was small and that you could travel with it. I dont know I would still give it a try though. Would save alot of room compared to a big size desktop.

‹‹ Web sites for Ipods      HP’s TouchSmart 2 ››