If you had to pick one game system which one would it be?  Also why that system?
Posted: 04 June 2008 03:54 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2008-05-31

Which game system would you pick if you had to pick one?  Also I would like to hear why you choose that system over all the others.

My son has the XBox 360 but I like the looks of the Wii that I see on TV which to me seems geared more for family participation.  I am not sure of graphics on the Wii only for what I see on TV.

Posted: 04 June 2008 07:57 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

it would be a ps3, they have some cool games and they carry over to the next system, and they come out with edition after edition so why not. plus you can watch movies on there and cd’s to not that this is new to anyone just what i like about it.

Posted: 06 June 2008 03:37 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

I would pick the PS3 because I think the graphics are better than the xbox 360 and when the system is in sleep mode and connected online it suppose to be lending its power to decode the human genome.

Posted: 06 June 2008 04:01 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

If I had to pick, it would probably be the Nintendo Wii. It is such a different, unique and fun gaming system that is truly entertaining and I love it. I do not own a Nintendo Wii, but I have played it many, many times and it is just so fun to play with a group of people and have a great time laughing. The games are all fun, like Wii Sports and the neat thing about the Nintendo Wii is having people participate and get up from the couch. 😉