Best ultimate performance
Posted: 04 June 2008 01:35 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Even though i am a fan of cricket , i also watch nba a lot.

Which performance by an athelete do you think is the best in your opinion? It has to be something that you actually witnessed.

For me it’s Michael Jordan in the 1997 NBA finals against the Utah Jazz. It was game five some people call it the Flu game, Michael Jordan had a high fever and had the flu. He could barely sit up straight. The Bulls trainers told Jordan that there was no way he could play in the game. But Jordan didnt listen to them and played. The Bulls were off to a bad start, they were down 16 at one point then in the second quarter MJ started to sink his jumpshots. Then he struggled in the third and the Jazz had an eight point lead in the fourth quarter. But Jordan turned it on again, scoring 15 points in the fourth quarter. With less than a minute to go he was at the free throw line, he made the first but missed the second. But the Bulls got the offensive rebound and Jordan swished a three-point shot with the game tied and under a minute left that put the Bulls up by three points. Jordan finished the game with 38 points, seven rebounds, five assists, three steals and one block.

I’ll always remember the picture where Pippen has to help him off the court.

What an amazing game.