What do you want to change your name to?
Posted: 04 June 2008 10:24 AM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

We all know that our names have been kept by our parents, and if u dont or dont like your names, what do you want o change them to.

I want o change my name to prabha, its one of my friends anem and i like that name very much,
so do you want to change it like me

Posted: 04 June 2008 10:56 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I would stick with my name, it is a truly popular name though. I have disliked my name a lot because it is popular and I knew like, 5 Jessica’s in my class. The reason is that for the year I was born, my name was the most popular. My parents actually picked my name by opening up the newspaper and seeing that it was the most popular name. However, it does suit me and although I do dislike it that it’s so, so popular, it is a beautiful and wonderful name.

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:38 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-04-30
jess1ca - 04 June 2008 10:56 AM

I would stick with my name, it is a truly popular name though. I have disliked my name a lot because it is popular and I knew like, 5 Jessica’s in my class. The reason is that for the year I was born, my name was the most popular. My parents actually picked my name by opening up the newspaper and seeing that it was the most popular name. However, it does suit me and although I do dislike it that it’s so, so popular, it is a beautiful and wonderful name.

Woo u had 5 jessica , i just had 2 including me.

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:58 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I think a unique name would be totally awesome too. I disliked it quite a bit when we would be in a group of friends and talking about a “Jessica” and people are asking “Which one?” Haha, it has happened so many times and been asked so many times that I think a unique name would make one stand out in the crowd. There are so many different and new names popping up now around the internet and in baby books that I think a lot of parents are picking different names and if there is a unique name that parents love, of course they would name their child that.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:04 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

I would love the opportunity to change my name. i would go for something exotic that no one has ever hear of or even gotten close to. im still looking for a name like that tho.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:16 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

ugggh, i hate my name, it means “dearly beloved” which really doesnt fit the kind of metal thrasher headbanger type of person i am lol
but i would want to change mine from david to anthony- come to think of it i can always go by it if i wanted since its my middle name =D
i have a few friends that do that actually, i think its kinda cool

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:12 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-04-30
sharkhead7854 - 06 June 2008 10:16 PM

ugggh, i hate my name, it means “dearly beloved” which really doesnt fit the kind of metal thrasher headbanger type of person i am lol
but i would want to change mine from david to anthony- come to think of it i can always go by it if i wanted since its my middle name =D
i have a few friends that do that actually, i think its kinda cool

Atleast your name is dearly beloved, but if you hear the meaning of my name you will really laugh hard
My name is money when i convert it to my language, does it mean anything.

Posted: 07 June 2008 06:26 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  209
Joined  2008-05-26

I love the name Thor.Its impractical though i feel.
Even my current name is after a water god,ironic since i am an atheist.

Posted: 07 June 2008 08:44 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

lol! good pick anyway, thor is cool
a name for some beastly barbarian guy