The last song you’ve downloaded
Posted: 04 June 2008 06:17 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

The last song I’ve downloaded I think was something called
Bled for days by Static X. It’s a good song though.

Posted: 04 June 2008 12:14 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Might As Well Be A Mod
Total Posts:  13561
Joined  2005-03-07

Im Yours - Jason Mraz
Easily one of my favourite songs now. Such like a happy sad tune if that makes sense lol.
Have had it on repeat for like 5 days already. The album isnt that great but this song is definately a winner.
Jason Mraz knows how to make a hit 😛

Posted: 04 June 2008 02:33 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

The last song I downloaded would be David Cook - Time Of My Life. He was the winner of American Idol Season 7 just a few weeks ago and the single is, in my opinion, quite special and nice. I downloaded it because it is a great song and I just love his voice. I was cheering for him the entire time and I am so glad that he won. I hope he has a terrific singing career and that he will be a huge star like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood.

Posted: 06 June 2008 10:49 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31
jess1ca - 04 June 2008 05:33 PM

The last song I downloaded would be David Cook - Time Of My Life. He was the winner of American Idol Season 7 just a few weeks ago and the single is, in my opinion, quite special and nice. I downloaded it because it is a great song and I just love his voice. I was cheering for him the entire time and I am so glad that he won. I hope he has a terrific singing career and that he will be a huge star like Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood.

David Cook is an idol on iTunes right now. I mean, he even had some of the top downloaded songs. I never listened to him really though, but it’s worth a try I guess.

Does anyone know about a band called Mindless Self Indulgence?

Their latest album isn’t really that good, but their previous albums are superb.

Posted: 06 June 2008 02:23 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

Hmmm… i think mine was probably snow by the red hot chili peppers. I love all their music, its so unique and i couldnt classify their music because it just doesnt follow anyone else. those are all the kinds of bands i go for- system of a down, the old linkin park, rhcp,  disturbed, and other random bands that sound like theyre for completely different people :cheese: