1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 10
The Last Few Days of the Dragon Strikes
Posted: 03 June 2008 10:44 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

Well how is everyone? Do you feel like you have a bigger chance of winning?
Who do you think will win the dragon and why? Do you feel that you’ve been spamming or following the rules?

I am fine. I think I have a smaller chance of winning. I think the people with a lot of spam posts or just posts will win. I thought I was spamming at first, but now I actually don’t.

Posted: 03 June 2008 10:55 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

I already lost all of them so far.And i’m not keeping my finger crossed.Most of the remaining contests are random & i suck at random contests.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:08 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 04 June 2008 01:55 AM

I already lost all of them so far.And i’m not keeping my finger crossed.Most of the remaining contests are random & i suck at random contests.

Well I’m telling you this, you probably are going to win. Just a guess.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:15 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

No my friend.My points are constantly decreasing.I didn’t even go for sleep for 4 nights & i’m having Jaundice with a pian in my stomach but even then i’m trying my level best but i thing someone did report against me.I mean come-on we all have atleast some useless posts right ? So, why only me who have been punished ? If after working so hard with a stomach pain & Jaundice, myn points still continues to decrease, i won’t be able to survive.I seriously needed a new computer because i don’t have computer at my home & i’m staying at my relative’s house.If after working so much for the points, they are taken away from me i may not able to take that pain.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:18 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 04 June 2008 02:15 AM

No my friend.My points are constantly decreasing.I didn’t even go for sleep for 4 nights & i’m having Jaundice with a pian in my stomach but even then i’m trying my level best but i thing someone did report against me.I mean come-on we all have atleast some useless posts right ? So, why only me who have been punished ? If after working so hard with a stomach pain & Jaundice, myn points still continues to decrease, i won’t be able to survive.I seriously needed a new computer because i don’t have computer at my home & i’m staying at my relative’s house.If after working so much for the points, they are taken away from me i may not able to take that pain.

Come on don’t you have almost 1800 or something? It’s just a guess, not true. I’m getting punished too. I mean, I didn’t spam barely at all. A lot of people here are just a bunch of haters and liars, you can’t barely trust anyone. I wanted to report some, but I didn’t. Why? Because I’m nice that way.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:21 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2008-05-31

I’m too lazy to report… and besides I’m kinda ignoring the spamming now.. if I report 1, 100 more will spring up. And besides it’s not even worth it. I’m probably not going to win so I won’t bother making other people bad either. I just realized what a fleeting dream this all was. An awesome one if I won it, but an ephemeral hope nonetheless.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:24 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
SkyFuser - 04 June 2008 02:21 AM

I’m too lazy to report… and besides I’m kinda ignoring the spamming now.. if I report 1, 100 more will spring up. And besides it’s not even worth it. I’m probably not going to win so I won’t bother making other people bad either. I just realized what a fleeting dream this all was. An awesome one if I won it, but an ephemeral hope nonetheless.

I understand your feelings and yes, you are far behind. I can actually tell you this right now.
If I don’t win, I’ll be hopeless, but I have an average chance though.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:28 PM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

I had more than 1800 earlier.more thn 150 already decreased.if this continues,i’ll have to quit because i’ve put some serious efforts in this despite being seriously ill.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:31 PM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 04 June 2008 02:15 AM

sushrukh u have to understand, there are other people who are in bad situations too
im also having stomach pains, i have an ulcer from stress and not eating
but ur not the only one whos points are going down
mine went about 50 so far
and i really dont think i was spamming but its all at the decision of the moderators,
its not just about people reporting you
they are going through the posts and deleting what THEY think is spam
theyre allowed to delete posts even if no one reports you

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:32 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 04 June 2008 02:28 AM

I had more than 1800 earlier.more thn 150 already decreased.if this continues,i’ll have to quit because i’ve put some serious efforts in this despite being seriously ill.

Life always gets in the way. It’s okay. Don’t worry, you still have a chance.

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:42 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

i know thats my point, thats its not just people being reported and singled out but everyone because its the choice of the moderators

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:49 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

i wouldnt expect anyone to do that, its pathetic
this contest is about points so we’ll keep it there

Posted: 03 June 2008 11:59 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2008-05-31
sharkhead7854 - 04 June 2008 02:49 AM

ARGGGGH IT’S NOT ABOUT THE POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’m going to say again and unless you’re really a spammer you’ll LISTEN!!!!
IT’S NOT ABOUT THE POINTS. IT’S ABOUT YOUR CONTRIBUTION. CONTRIBUTIONS are what counts, NOT POINTS! I don’t give a [bleep] about how many points, you can have 50k and I wouldn’t care. Now I would care if all of those came from worthwhile contributions.

Posted: 04 June 2008 12:02 AM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

the “CONTEST” is about points!!!! the forum is not!!!
you can see by my posts that i can handle the contest and contributions at the same time, considering the moderators just cleaned it out and my count isnt completely diminished
it ISSSS about points but NOT if its spam

Posted: 04 June 2008 12:06 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

200 points decreased so far.

Posted: 04 June 2008 05:21 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sharkhead7854 - 04 June 2008 02:49 AM

Ok I think I already get the point SkyFuser’s trying. Srsly, look at your posts. I mean it, look right at them. How did they get there? Look at my posts, and yet you say “Oh Shady stop spamming” ok. Sppamming in posting repeatedly and wrecklessly, thought I don’t think you are, but I’m sure you may be breaking some type of rule. You think I don’t want to win? You don’t see me replying to like 5 posts every minute don’t you?

Posted: 04 June 2008 08:59 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

no, your not replying 5 posts every minute your starting a new thread 5 times a minute
all my posts are legit, and theyre ARE NOT SPAM
it doesnt matter how many topics i reply to because theres no rule against it
besides due to the amount of threads you started you probably have a higher score than i do

Posted: 04 June 2008 10:23 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

As far as i can see only two people got penalized while everyone did spamming atleat a bit.I they should have mentioned in the rules that i can’t post interesting things about the computers.I’ve even included the link from where i’ve originated my articles.As i’m giving credit to the original author i was doing right.And i’m doing a job as a news posted for several sites & only this site told me that you can’t post like this.I think, there should have been a mention in the rule what exactly we can post & what exactly we can’t.I didn’t know that, creating a thread asking people what they will do on their honeymoon isn’t spam but when i’m writing anything interesting & useful & with giving the full credits to the author is being considered as spam.I wish if i could know that we can post 1000 of utter nonsence posts in the lounge section & those will all be considered as “contributing” to the community.

And i’ve pm’ed Victor not to request him that let me win.I just requested him that i’m physically very weak & i’m working very hard.He thought i’m giving excuse.I would request him to visit Bjorn3d.com & ask my friends over there.Everyone knows that i’m suffering from a major disease.I have prescriptions also ready with me.

Anyways, i was at the top but i was dragged down to last just because some people got jealous of me winning &they;thought they should do something to stop me.So, they united together & reported me.And only because they thought so, i’ve lost 500 posts so far which i’ve gathered by putting my 100%.But can you run away from the politics ? No you can’t.This is by far the worthless day of my life.

I want to know why me only ? The other top posters have lots of useless posts too.So, why only me who had to suffer ? Because i’m not an American ?

Victor has mentioned everyone has getting hit but i’ve seen that no-one is actually except me & Shark.We two have contributed far better than other members but why only two of us got penalized ? rules are for everyone or just for a single human being ? If i’ve spammed, everyone did.So, why only me had to suffer ? This is not at all the way to treat a person who has devoted the maximum amount of time in this community.

Posted: 04 June 2008 10:39 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

its the threads man…. i told you, sorry to say but more of your threads will most likely be deleted
you really are better off focusing on hwg
another thing, you and i have contributed a lot of replies too, and every time a thread with our replies is deleted- our post count goes down even if it wasnt our thread
the only reason my count didnt go down as far as yours is because i havent posted many threads,
but if i had im sure mine would too
your in a bad physical condition,
you shouldnt stress over this
and like i said before, its not JUST people reporting you ...
if a moderator goes through and thinks that it should be deleted, it will be
they are allowed to even if no one reports you-i doubt that anyone would take the time to report that many
so sorry to hear that you lost almost everything, i wasnt anticipating that,
but i suggest you stop now so you dont waste more time to have it go to waste by means of everything being deleted

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:14 AM   [ # 19 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

You didn’t answer my question Shark.I was asking why me only or mainly who got the punishment where several others can get away by doing so ? Couldn’t get the reason of this discrimination actually.My only concern Shark is maybe i don’t have too many “useful” posts but what will you call those threads like “what will you do in your honeymoon” & there are 100s of them who should be considered as spam but why only my threads are getting deleted ? Frankly say me, do you think tthat i was the one whose posts are useless ? What about those 1000 of posts in the lounge section ? They are all valid to stay in the competition ? I’m not a noob & i’m a member of several forums with dignity.This is the first forum where someone actually accuses me of being useless.

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:22 AM   [ # 20 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

i cant explain that
there are MANY other threads that really should be deleted
im not really sure why the others are still there

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:23 AM   [ # 21 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

i think everyone has a chance of winning, of course everyone wants to win and they cant there is only one winner. me hopefully…lol.

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:34 AM   [ # 22 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

yeah, they already cleaned my accounts posts so i know that all that i have now isnt spam
youre not doing it either, which is very good for almost 400
but some people, i think we all know who this far into the contest, still havent realized theyre doing it

Posted: 04 June 2008 11:42 AM   [ # 23 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

My only fault was that i wanted to win.Many people are doing many wrong things to win it like double posting,digging-up a 2-4 years old thread ,posting nonsence comments but as i had the maximum number of posts so it wasn’t hard to guess that people will try to push me down tomake their own way better.

Posted: 04 June 2008 02:21 PM   [ # 24 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sushrukh - 04 June 2008 02:42 PM

My only fault was that i wanted to win.Many people are doing many wrong things to win it like double posting,digging-up a 2-4 years old thread ,posting nonsence comments but as i had the maximum number of posts so it wasn’t hard to guess that people will try to push me down tomake their own way better.

I agree with you. It gets one my nerves. I never bump old threads. Ever. That has to be one of the worse type of spams besides those stupid ads people post. You’re like the weakest link. People try to push down the strongest one and you know.

Posted: 04 June 2008 02:46 PM   [ # 25 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Finally, we’re down to the last few days. As for you two bickering back and forth, I think everyone has lost a fair amount of points. I lost quite a bit this morning and well, I’m not surprised. I did end up spamming a little at the start when we were all full of energy and making a lot of threads and posts, but now, I’m starting to just reply and contribute to all the discussions that I think are interesting. In the end, it is Gear Live’s final decision and who knows, maybe they’ll end up changing the rules or something, but I doubt it. They will still end up looking at the points and checking everything that all of us have done. I think we all have a great chance to win the Dragon, but it will be their decision in the end and we all have to respect it.

Best of luck to everyone on these final few days. My hands are exhausted from all the typing I have been doing. I am aware I can shorten my posts up a lot, but I have always written in complete sentences to get my point across.

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 10