Are you a cake or a pie person?
Posted: 03 June 2008 06:56 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

Which one would you prefer?  Let us know your favorite flavor of whichever one you choose!

I am definitely a pie person—I would take pie over cake any day of the week.  My favorite flavor of pie is definitely apple pie—cold or warmed, I like it either way.  Add a little ice cream to that and I am in heaven :D

Posted: 03 June 2008 07:10 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-06-02

Pie. If I eat too much cake, I get sick of it.

Posted: 04 June 2008 08:53 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

thats a hard choice i like both. i like chocolate cake and i like cherry and apple pie, peach pie, pineapple upside down cake, i cant think of any more at the moment although i know i like more then just this!! But here are a few anyway.

Posted: 28 June 2008 09:51 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Oh man, this is a hard choice, but if I had to, I would go with any kind of cake, especially ice-cream cake. It is so yummy and cool that well, it is awesome on a hot, summer day! Too much cake is bad though, haha, but now and then isn’t too bad. I don’t like the heavy icing cakes too, just a nice and simple, delicious cake is good enough for me. Or else I feel really full and kind of wanting to throw up after I eat it, haha. I make sure I drink a lot of water after I eat it though…and to work out the next day, hehe. 😉

Posted: 29 June 2008 11:48 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I like icecream cake to. It goes good on a hot day. I love chocolate and love chocolate icecream cake. I also like the whhipped icing cakes those are good to. You have enjoy yourself sometimes, cant always think of if its bad for you or not, just dont over do it and do it everyday, you should be fine then. But now you got me started on icecream cake I hope your happy with yourself for that….lol.

Posted: 01 July 2008 04:55 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Oh man, today I ate a piece of chocolate cake (very good) and then I got a stomachache! Haha, I guess that means it wasn’t that good for me. I really dislike it when you’re like, eating something that is so, so good and then about an hour later, you feel really bad and terrible. Ack. I have to agree with you littlebull, a little now and then is fine, we all have our little guilty pleasures with cake/pie!

Posted: 29 April 2009 02:46 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-04-29

Nothing beats a good piece of Apple Pie

overall Pie > Cake

but both are good.

Posted: 24 May 2010 10:18 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-05-24

Cake Hands down

I have a sweet tooth and i am biased towards mousse cakes and cheese cakes…gift me any of these cakes and earn my likeness towards you:D