laptop battery
Posted: 03 June 2008 05:17 PM     [ Ignore ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Anyone know where you can get a laptop battery that they quit making? My sister has an older laptop that needs a new battery but they quit making it. I thnk it maybe a toshiba if I remember right.

Posted: 03 June 2008 06:35 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

Try looking on Google Product Search at http://www.google.com/products that will allow you to search through a bunch of different online retailers who may or may not have literal stores. I have found some old laptop batteries on there before, but it is really hit or miss.  It really depends on how popular the model was at the time it was being manufactured.

You can also try shopping.live.com and with Microsoft being so desperate, they will even give you cash back on your purchase!

Hope this helps—good luck on your search

Posted: 04 June 2008 03:34 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Initiation
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-05-31

Actually if you are a bit on the adventurous side, you can actually replace the cells within the battery on your own! It is pretty simple and you can actually get some high mAh cells inside for cheap! I did the same thing with my Pavilion and now i get close to 3 hours with normal usage! Check google for their various tutorials and then thank me later!! =D

Posted: 04 June 2008 08:31 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2005-09-10

I wish my HP dv1000 had longer battery.

Posted: 04 June 2008 01:36 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

i didnt know you could do that with the cell thing i would need a video on how to do that if its complicated

Posted: 14 December 2008 08:20 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-12-14

Brand new, quality warranty, Factory direct price laptop battery in whttp://www.battery-info.net
That’s is the laptop battery you need.

Greenpower_____________________________________________
digital camera battery UK
digital camera battery US
digital caemra battery CA

Posted: 07 January 2009 12:56 AM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-01-07

Mac Video Converter is a powerful video convertor which can convert video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio for Mac OS X users. This mac video converter supports all video popular formats indcluding flv, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, Mpeg TS/TP (for HD Video), etc. Mac Mp4 Video Converter is a software which can convert all video formats such as 3GP, FLV, MPEG, MOV, VOB, WMV, AVI to MP4 video and AAC M4A audio to MP4 for MP4 video players such as iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, video mobile and PSP, with excellent output quality and high conversion speed.
Mac iPhone Video Converter Mac iPod Video Converter Mac Video to AVI Converter

Posted: 18 March 2009 04:03 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2008-12-24

I have found some old laptop batteries on there before, but it is really hit or miss.  It really depends on how popular the model was at the time it was being manufactured.

Posted: 14 January 2010 01:00 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2010-01-14
littlebull - 03 June 2008 08:17 PM

Anyone know where you can get a laptop battery that they quit making? My sister has an older laptop that needs a new battery but they quit making it. I thnk it maybe a toshiba if I remember right.

Hi, check out uxsight - laptop battery, hope this helps!

Posted: 25 January 2010 09:56 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-01-12

You can always try Ebay as they have just about anything you need on there.  I know a buddy that had a 7 year old dell and was able to get a brand new battery for it off ebay and it was cheap.  That’s where I would look first.

Posted: 26 January 2010 08:08 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-01-26

I think there may be second-hand electronic goods market around your place, and I agree that shopping online is one of the best choice. there is always what you want

Posted: 26 January 2010 10:48 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Joined  2010-01-26

Hi..
  I have read the problem and i would like to suggest you that you should go on google products.. You should also go for any hardware concern who had good knowledge about the same…