Other 4
Total Votes: 15
You must be a logged-in member to vote
How do you feel about gay marriage?
Posted: 02 June 2008 08:45 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  454
Joined  2008-05-31

Despite it being against Christian beliefs, I believe people should be happy even thought I, myself, think it’s wrong. I should not judge. If my future children were gay and married, I would be hurt, but would still love them. I look at them weird but to me at age 14 it’s still unusual you know.

Posted: 02 June 2008 08:48 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  674
Joined  2008-05-31

technically yeah christian faith says its not right, but hey as long as im left out of it i say go for it
if i had a gay kid im not quite how id react since im not even a parent yet, but i dont find being gay “wrong”

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:11 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

If two men or two women want to get married, I am completely fine with it.  Why should we care about what other people are doing?  Gay marriages are shown to be just as nurturing environments as straight marriages, and I believe gay marriage is a genetic/hormonal thing, so you shouldnt penalize someone for being who they are.

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:12 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sharkhead7854 - 02 June 2008 11:48 PM

technically yeah christian faith says its not right, but hey as long as im left out of it i say go for it
if i had a gay kid im not quite how id react since im not even a parent yet, but i dont find being gay “wrong”

I thought this topic would be the gossip of the day. What did you first think you saw gay people and didn’t understand it?

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:16 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

i learned about gays at an age where i could understand it, so there wasnt much of a suprise
why, were you confused by it at first?

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:19 PM   [ # 5 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sharkhead7854 - 03 June 2008 12:16 AM

i learned about gays at an age where i could understand it, so there wasnt much of a suprise
why, were you confused by it at first?

I watched an anime and I thought the woman was a tomboy or a boy, but later I found out she was gay. It was a children’s show and they took most evidence out. Back then, I would’ve discrimated them because I didn’t know better.

Posted: 02 June 2008 09:28 PM   [ # 6 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I think that they should have the same rights as anyone else. Everyone lives their own life no one lives someone else’s life!! This whole thing just shows the world that their are still people that are prejudice, and that to me is no different then terrorism, what I mean by that is we are attacking our own people and why just because of who they sleep with or color, or where they are from. Wake up people and grow up it takes different kinds of people to make the world up. Not going off on anyone or anything just putting my 2 cents in before someone pasts a judgement, so far no one has but you know there are people that will.

Posted: 03 June 2008 04:13 AM   [ # 7 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

Well i think we should let them decide.If they think they can live happily then why not ? Though it’s prohibited in most religions but ultimately we need to look what they actually want.if they don’t have any problem, then why should we ?

Posted: 03 June 2008 05:00 AM   [ # 8 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

I really dint care about that till now.

Posted: 04 June 2008 02:35 PM   [ # 9 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31

It puzzles me. I wonder who voted for it shouldn’t be allowed?

Most people opposed gays are mainly Christians. They pick and judge about every little thing.
I mean, they’re not perfect either. The only thing we have in common is that we’re different.

Posted: 04 June 2008 02:59 PM   [ # 10 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  16
Joined  2008-06-04

everyone deserves hapiness gays are no exception

Posted: 04 June 2008 03:02 PM   [ # 11 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
brunizzzle - 04 June 2008 05:59 PM

everyone deserves hapiness gays are no exception

I think you just said the keyword. As everyone knows, the original meaning of gay is happy, so I guess homosexuals adopted the term to express their happiness for same sex relationships.

Does anyone else agree?

Posted: 04 June 2008 03:03 PM   [ # 12 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

I think gay marriage should be allowed because society has accepted gay people for a while now and we have changed and grown over time. Before, we all thought “gay” people were possessed by the devil or sinned or who knows what. However, as time has passed, we have started to accept it. THere are still those groups that do still think it is absolutely wrong and gross and terrible, but I think that gay marriage should be allowed and that if two people love each other, they should get married.

Posted: 04 June 2008 03:08 PM   [ # 13 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
jess1ca - 04 June 2008 06:03 PM

I think gay marriage should be allowed because society has accepted gay people for a while now and we have changed and grown over time. Before, we all thought “gay” people were possessed by the devil or sinned or who knows what. However, as time has passed, we have started to accept it. THere are still those groups that do still think it is absolutely wrong and gross and terrible, but I think that gay marriage should be allowed and that if two people love each other, they should get married.

Do you think homosexuality is a psychological disorder?

I think not. It’s your choice, not an intinct.

In my area, a lot of hate groups and undercover racists and people who discriminate are beginning to rise. There is nothing to fear, but it is rising in my area. The KKK is the worst group yet. Now they are totally not gay at all.

Posted: 07 June 2008 12:53 AM   [ # 14 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  299
Joined  2008-06-06

im not really sure, it doesn’t really effect me and i dont see how it hurts anyone so i say they should be allowed to do it.

Posted: 07 June 2008 12:56 AM   [ # 15 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

thats the reasoning for most people like myself who dont care, but others argue about that fact
that if it doesnt concern you then you wouldnt mind if they outlaw marriages
its a stupid reason but i hear it a lot
lol! someone gave me the quote “God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve”
as wrong as that is its hilarious!!! XD

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:40 AM   [ # 16 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  166
Joined  2008-05-26

I was looking for It’s not in my religion and it’s not against my will, let them be happy in the poll

I have to say, everyone should be happy, if they want to get married, they should be able to. If a man loves a women very much, they have the rights to get married. it’s not the gender that matters, it’s the love that really matters. So if a man loves a man very much, they should have the rights to be married. If a women loves a women very much, they also should have the rights to be married. besides, why is it up to the government to decide if a human being and human being wants to get married? Yes, i know your religion says it’s wrong. but the book your religion is based on true? is it real? is it even Logical? Likely not.

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:42 AM   [ # 17 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-31

but in the bible it says that it is an abomination for a man to sleep with another man in the manner that he does with a woman, therefore being gay in christian eyes is an abomination

Posted: 07 June 2008 04:20 AM   [ # 18 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]  
In The Club
Joined  2008-05-31
sharkhead7854 - 07 June 2008 04:42 AM

but in the bible it says that it is an abomination for a man to sleep with another man in the manner that he does with a woman, therefore being gay in christian eyes is an abomination

I agree. I wanted to say the same, but I mean, I am against it, but I wouldn’t discriminate or so. According to the bible, I may not judge another man. I have seen that part in the bible. And if it doesn’t look right, most likely it doesn’t.

‹‹ Holidays?!      How I Use Facebook ››