How to be a fashion Goddess!
Posted: 02 June 2008 09:46 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  212
Joined  2008-06-02

THIS STORY is for those who want to be the Fashion Goddess! Don?t ask yourself, ?Do I have what it takes?? Think you do. Here?s how you groom yourself.

Be a fashion inspiration:

You?re not somebody who follows fashion blindly. Experiment with simplicity. And then move towards new trends in your wardrobe. Designer Puja Arya defines the Goddess look, ?Wear a white printed chiffon mini with light sequinned hand embroidery ? team it up with white strappy sandals, a small scarf and big sunglasses. Thick white silver and black bangles on one hand would be chic.?

The look of distinction:

Designer Raakesh Agarvwal says, ?Red carpet fashion is hot, from kaftans, resort wear to red carpet outfits, it?s great to be trendy.? Designer Ritu Beri says, ?Wear a beautiful dress with focus on the mid-riff and the waist. Bold graphics, colours, shine, glossy and sassy cuts are going to work wonders.?

Powered make-up and glossy hairdo:

The nude look is apt. Beauty expert Suparna Trikha gives some tips, ?For the Goddess look, define the eyes with kohl line and mascara to give a dramatic effect. Heavily done eyes with eye shadow and shimmer is in vogue. For lips, the bare look works great with neutral shades like caramels, pinks and lilacs. In hair, pulled back ponytails are in. Just go for a nude look.? Short layered haircuts look smashing. ?Short and sexy hair will be in, as Katherine Heigl looked stunning in her hairdo at the recent academy awards,? adds Beri.

Be jewelled:

Don?t forget to accessorise. Designer Manav Gangwani says, ?Be it clutches, jumbo bags, tote bags or funky hippy bags, this season is all about going funky with bags. Wedge heels, bracelets and earrings will complement the Goddess look.? In jewellery, less is more.

Get an attitude:

Body language expert Rita Gangwani suggests, ?Behave like a Goddess; open body language is very important.? But don?t over-do it. As designer Neeru Kumar says, ?Being a fashion Goddess is all about attitude and emoting the right style, rather than external add-ons.?

Posted: 10 September 2009 01:32 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I've Only Posted Once!
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-09-10

I love creating Goddess jewelry. I am always on the look out for goddess pendants to use in my goddess necklaces.