Apple iMac
Posted: 01 June 2008 09:16 AM     [ Ignore ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2008-05-31

Intro
The iMac is a desktop Macintosh computer designed and built by Apple Inc. It has been a large part of Apple’s consumer desktop offerings since its introduction in 1998, and has evolved through three distinct forms.

Why this review?
I like new things and Apple create new things in the computer and music industry.
iPod, Macbook Air and the iMac. But I go on with other products.

The iMac is something between a notebook and a desktop. It’s a desktop but without tower.
It’s a notebook but it’s also not. The screen is bigger. The iMac use desktop hardware if you didn’t know.

Size and weight:

[COLOR=“Red”]20-inch iMac[/COLOR]

Height:
18.5 inches (46.9 cm)
Width:
19.1 inches (48.5 cm)
Depth:
7.4 inches (18.9 cm)
Weight:
20 pounds (9.1 kg)1

[COLOR=“Red”]24-inch iMac[/COLOR]

Height:
20.5 inches (52.0 cm)
Width:
22.4 inches (56.9 cm)
Depth:
8.1 inches (20.7 cm)
Weight:
25.4 pounds (11.5 kg)

The iMac is updated some weeks ago, now you have more powerfull hardware for almost the same prices:

The more powerful iMac. Now running at speeds up to 3.06GHz.

Just when you thought iMac had everything, now there?s even more. More powerful Intel Core 2 Duo processors. And more memory standard. Combine this with Mac OS X Leopard and iLife ?08, and it?s more all-in-one than ever. iMac packs amazing performance into a stunningly slim space.

You can also add a 8800GS to your iMac!

The pictures:

Questions?
Questions can be post here, in this thread.

Posted: 07 June 2008 01:54 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
You > Me
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2005-09-10

The 3.06GHz 24-inch iMac is sweet, this is one of the best all-in-one desktop i’ve seen on the market if I wasn’t going to buy a laptop and i’ll saved a bit more I will definitely get a iMac, with a glossy screen to boot that will have amazing picture.