Yes, a few more suggestions. If there’s something you like please reply and give a short blurb of what you support and why. I’m really hoping these get added since I find them really convenient.
1. Multiquote- Please add this feature >_< There’s sometimes pages of stuff going on and it’s hard to manually add in quoting information after you already used 1 automatic. It’s also easier to address people on issues so no one gets confused as to what’s happening, I’ve seen that happen a lot so far.
2. Leaderboard for points- Yes all of us are clamoring for this. We should be able to compare how much points we have. Of course there’s people that wouldn’t want to share for privacy reasons, so maybe you can have 2 options. Like first you can decide to make yours private or not, and second whether to let the people that don’t disclose their points to be able to see your points. That way you can share and be able to see other’s points without having a privacy invasion. However, people, DON’T DON’T DON’T SPAM!!!
3. Score tracker on forum- There should also be a short breakdown of what your current score is on the forum, not just the top of the main site. Since the forum is the main source of points for most of us, this only makes sense, right?
4. Text box save- If we post something and it doesn’t submit for reasons like a blacklisted link, too many characters, etc., we should have some sort of save function so if we press the Back button we don’t need to rewrite everything. Some forums have this feature, some don’t, but I’m hoping it gets implemented since I write a lot for each post and I feel disappointed having to rewrite. A lot more convenient than the usual copy and paste.
5. BBCode case insensitivity- Can we have it so that [U]I like pie[/U] will be the same as I like pie? I don’t see why there has to be case sensitivity it’s still the same code @_@