DesktopTopia
Posted: 31 May 2008 11:05 PM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2008-05-31

Every single day in the chat room, someone asks me where I get my wallpaper from. Sometimes I make them myself, using Oxidizer. Sometimes I download them from somewhere. But my friend Andy Stanberry reminded me about using DestopTopia.

Desktoptopia is a FREE desktop background manager that automatically loads and displays designer desktops on your monitor, as often as you wish. Loving the current desktop? Can?t stop staring at it? Just click Pause in the menubar, and stare all you want. You can also go back, or to the next desktop right from the menubar. Setting how often your desktop changes is just as simple. You can rate desktops anytime from the menubar. You can also subscribe to categories like Photography, Illustration, Typography, Architecture, Graphic Design, 3D, and Abstract. Or you can mix it up with a little from all the categories.

Got two monitors? We?re so jealous. But, Desktoptopia has got you covered. You can decide how you want Desktoptopia to work with your multiple-monitor set up. You can have twice the love and duplicate the desktop on both monitors, only show desktops on one (whichever one you want), or show different desktops on each monitor. Quick, what?s your monitor resolution? Yeah, we don?t know ours either. Desktoptopia will automatically detect your resolution and deliver you the appropriately sized desktop, so your desktops always look their best.

Desktoptopia delivers the most beautiful and inspiring desktops around from our ever-growing collection. But that?s only half the story. They keep our desktops usable, so you can actually find stuff on your desktop.

It’s a very nice program, you can set your desktop to change automatically every so often, mine changes every minute. 😛

Download it at http://www.desktoptopia.com

Posted: 31 May 2008 11:07 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  416
Joined  2008-05-31

Thats a great idea, I’m always changing out my desktop image to keep it fresh… Definitely going to download this app right now!  Thanks for the recommendation 😊

Posted: 31 May 2008 11:15 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2008-05-31

Sorry, it can be downloaded from http://www.desktoptopia.com D: