Split into more specific subforums
Posted: 31 May 2008 09:16 AM     [ Ignore ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  222
Joined  2008-05-31

Been looking around… and no offense but my eyes got dizzy @_@
Is it possible to split certain forums into more specific sections? Having all the generic stuff in one forum is kind of hard to navigate.

To start, here are my suggestions:
Video Games
-PS3
-PC
-Wii
-Gameboy series

Hot Deals (Maybe we should include the Free Stuff board here too?)
-Hardware
-Software
-Non Computer Related

Computer Software and Hardware
-Multimedia
-Business/Accounting
-Gaming

Those are some, but I do hope you listen, seeing everything in one section is kind of confusing.

Posted: 31 May 2008 01:53 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  570
Joined  2008-05-23

Fantastic suggestion. I believe subforums/subtopics would make it a lot easier and focused on that specific topic. Hopefully Gear Live Forums will try to carry out this suggestion soon, but if they’re busy, I think waiting a couple of months wouldn’t be too bad.

Posted: 31 May 2008 04:16 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2008-05-31

I completely agree with that. Adding subforums would make it so much easier to navigate within each of the forums. I think it gets kind of annoying having to wade through a forum lets say on software and it contains software for every OS out there when you are trying to find something specific to say Windows or Mac. It would definitely make the forums a bit more user friendly.

Posted: 01 June 2008 02:31 AM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  102
Joined  2008-05-28

very great idea i have to agree the forum will be much more easier to navigate through…

Posted: 01 June 2008 04:42 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  527
Joined  2008-05-31

Nice idea.it will make the forum look much organized.Subforums should be there for sure. L)