Bleeding Edge TV 258: CES 2008: Reactrix WAVEscape
Posted: 25 February 2008 02:30 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]http://blip.tv/file/get/Bleedingedge-CES03aviCaseLogiciPodcasesuploadmov946.flv[/gearlive]

Have you ever wanted to play your Wii without having to have that pesky Wiimote in your hand? Reactrix hopes that their WAVEscape product might come close to providing that experience. We got a look at it during CES. The WAVEscape contains a camera that can track the motion of multiple people, distinguishing each person individually. Everyone can use “natural” motion to interact with different things on the screen, including games.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 10:52 AM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2008-05-24

I unfortunately don’t have a Wii just yet, but after watching this, and with all the researching I’ve been doing, I would like to get one. the WAVEscape would be a great addition to the Wii console. I know they have similar motion detectors for other gaming platforms, but this is by far the best I’ve seen yet.

Posted: 31 May 2008 06:00 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I dont own a Wii but my nephew does and I have played it with him. I like the Wii but the idea of not having that remote in your hand and its just you moving is great. I think this product when it becomes more known will make alot of money and is gonna be alot of fun!

Posted: 31 May 2008 10:42 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-05-31

Wii is quite a fun to play I have played it once in a mall in my country. Wavescape would be a great addition to wii assests. I love playing games with my nephew. wii specific games more like. with that remote and stick. lovely piece of hardware. It will need sometime to catchup with audience.

Posted: 06 June 2008 06:48 AM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Ya peter is not a character i think, as he said, 1080i resolution is really great and its relly small, i always wanted these things but i don’t.