Bleeding Edge TV 257: CES 2008: Monster Cable and DJ Irie give us a booth tour
Posted: 15 February 2008 04:49 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]http://blip.tv/file/get/Bleedingedge-CES1345MonsterWhirlwindBoothTourupmov170.flv[/gearlive]

Monster Cable CEO Noel Lee made a slew of announcements at his 2008 CES press conference. Some of the new products on the way include five different speed-rated HDMI cables, also Outlets to Go 3, a power strip that includes a USB port for recharging electronics. iSoniTalk is an adapter for the iPhone that allows any headphone to be used with the ever-popular iPhone, while the iCarPlay Wireless 250 is billed as the “World’s Most Advanced iPod FM Transmitter”. The big announcement was made in person by renowned rap and music producer Dr. Dre and music impresario Jimmy Iovine, CEO of Interscope Records. Together they introduced “Beats by Dr. Dre”, headphones designed for the iPod generation—and to specifically replace the earbuds that come with the iPod. Dre said he has been asked to put his name on many headphones in the past. But he endorses “Beats” because they have the newest technology, for a listening experience this is low-bass friendly with high-quality clarity. Because as Dre put it, “...music should be heard the way it’s intended”. When asked what he liked most about the headphones, Dre simply replied, “the sound.” ‘Nuff said! Look for the state-of-the-art headphones in June, for $400 USD.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 10:29 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-05-31

WEll im not much of Interested in cables, they must just do there jobs, and thats it. What would i do with a cable with pictures on it. its just for transmitting data on its channel, thats what it must do. But still new technologies must come ahead in times to overcome past weaknesses.

Posted: 06 June 2008 06:57 AM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  571
Joined  2008-04-30

Thats a great collection of ipod accessories from monster, i like that wire thing i mean cable ties,  its really easy to open all the cables
and ya, I liked the lamborgini