Verizon doesn’t care about keeping your private information safe?
Posted: 25 January 2008 12:17 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

That’s right, readers. Check out the article I just posted. has made it super-easy for someone to have the beginnings of the information they need about me to steal my identity, and when I told them about it, they just didn’t seem to care. Multiple calls in to customer service, and nothing changes. Here is my Verizon FiOS customer service nightmare!

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 01:48 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  197
Joined  2008-05-29

that’s horrible. how can they let you information out like that. i am with sprint myself and not have had that problem.

Posted: 31 May 2008 02:25 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

Well I will have to tell my family they are with verizon, not me though, I have a prepaid I dont get many calls. I say once this info gets around either people will be switching and verizon will lose out or verizon will have to be making some changes!!

Posted: 31 May 2008 02:26 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Well I will have to tell my family they are with verizon, not me though, I have a prepaid I dont get many calls. I say once this info gets around either people will be switching and verizon will lose out or verizon will have to be making some changes!!

Posted: 31 May 2008 02:27 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
I'm A Regular
Joined  2008-05-19

Sorry about the duplicate on my screen it hadnt posted that I had posted anything, I dont suppose someone could remove just one of those posts?