Bleeding Edge TV: CES 2008: Logitech Harmoney One, diNovo Bluetooth wireless keyboard
Posted: 18 January 2008 06:41 PM     [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
Total Posts:  2574
Joined  2004-12-22

[gearlive]http://blip.tv/file/get/Bleedingedge-CES0347LogitechdiNovoKBandHarmonyOneRemoteuploadmov953.flv[/gearlive]

At CES, Logitech showed us some cool gadgets to enhance your home entertainment system. First was the diNovo Mini Palm-Size Keyboard, a little larger than an eyeglass case, which controls either your media-center PC or a computer hooked-up to a TV, depending on your setup. We also loved Logitech’s newest Harmony One remote control with touch screen. Check out both products in the video.

Signature 

Gear Live Media Network:
Gadgets, Games, Television, Sports, Food, Social Media, Seattle Mind Camp, Andru, Apps

Posted: 31 May 2008 12:01 PM   [ # 1 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  139
Joined  2008-05-24

The mini keyboard is a good idea, but I think my thumbs would be tripping over my fingers if I tried to go very fast. I really like the remote. In my house there are at least 4 remotes in any room that has any type of electronics in it, and this would come in handy in more ways than one. I especially like the backlit buttons feature - my husband has hit the ‘program channel’ button several times in the dark while searching for the ‘play’ button.

ps. logitech is one of my favorite hardware manufacturers.

Posted: 31 May 2008 05:24 PM   [ # 2 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
I'm A Regular
Total Posts:  552
Joined  2008-05-19

I liked the keyboard that was cool, that could come in handy to type while on the couch either to people on IM or text messaging, I think it was nice to make it either or. I like that remote to that is good for everyone who has multiple electronics.

Posted: 31 May 2008 08:29 PM   [ # 3 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
In The Club
Total Posts:  171
Joined  2008-05-31

The mini keyboard is cool, but as Purjewl said, I’d probably miss the keys! I could really do with one of those remotes also, It’d come in very handy. Oh.. I love Logitech. Nearly all of my PC accessories are made by them!

Posted: 31 May 2008 10:05 PM   [ # 4 ]     [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Hi...I'm New...
Total Posts:  20
Joined  2008-05-31

keyboard I don’t mind what u have. it should just work right. thats more than enough for me. I would go for performance than for looks of keyboard.